“Best surf school in town!”

Wavecrest Surf School
Ranked #1 of 12 Tours in Jeffreys Bay
Jeffreys Bay, South Africa
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best surf school in town!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We have been using Andrew for a few years, he is a passionate teacher and loads of fun will be had. Thanks for always taking care of our guests, much appreciated!

Visited September 2013

Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Andrew was incredibly patient and supportive when teaching 6 college girls how to surf! The weather was less than pleasant, but with his encouraging spirit and helping hand, we all had a blast and couldn't have asked for more. He is so thorough in his instruction that even the clumsiest of people can ride the waves!

Visited March 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Fantastic Fun”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I spent a week last month in Jeffreys Bay. I had a surf lesson every morning with Wavecrest Surf School. Andrew and Reyno were incredibly welcoming and supportive-- and their enthusiasm never flagged even when it seemed (to me at least) that I was never going to get the hang of it. But I did get the hang of it!
I lucked out with some small group lessons and large ones- and in both cases I felt like I got lots of personal attention.
I would send any aspiring surfer to Andrew for lessons.

Visited February 2013
Brighton, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Brilliant fun!”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

My wife and I are both novice surfers and we signed up for the week long Academy with Andrew to move us to the next level. We had such a great time with Andrew. His philosophy is all about making it fun and enjoyable. He really does achieve this as well as getting great results. I can't recommend this highly enough; this is great no matter what your standard.

Visited January 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Within two awsome hours Andrew had us standing on our boards!”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Andrew, the owner, is a very patient, thorough and fun teacher. The waves are awsome and he thought us how to surf them in only two hours. It was our first time, but definitely not the last. He'll get you hooked! By the way, gear and facilities were perfectly taken care off!