“Fantastic Fun”

Wavecrest Surf School
Ranked #1 of 14 Tours in Jeffreys Bay
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I spent a week last month in Jeffreys Bay. I had a surf lesson every morning with Wavecrest Surf School. Andrew and Reyno were incredibly welcoming and supportive-- and their enthusiasm never flagged even when it seemed (to me at least) that I was never going to get the hang of it. But I did get the hang of it!
I lucked out with some small group lessons and large ones- and in both cases I felt like I got lots of personal attention.
I would send any aspiring surfer to Andrew for lessons.

All reviews
"his team"
"learn how"
"awesome experience"

Reviewed January 22, 2013

My wife and I are both novice surfers and we signed up for the week long Academy with Andrew to move us to the next level. We had such a great time with Andrew. His philosophy is all about making it fun and enjoyable. He really does achieve this as well as getting great results. I can't recommend this highly enough; this is great no matter what your standard.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Andrew, the owner, is a very patient, thorough and fun teacher. The waves are awsome and he thought us how to surf them in only two hours. It was our first time, but definitely not the last. He'll get you hooked! By the way, gear and facilities were perfectly taken care off!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Our 7 year old grandson had his first surf lesson with Andrew and thoroughly enjoyed it although the water was cold. He will be back for more lessons on his next holiday to J-Bay when the weather is better he says.