“Perfect ”

Nina's Real Food
Ranked #5 of 82 Restaurants in Jeffreys Bay
Cuisines: Barbecue, Italian, Pizza, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We offer a wide range of unique dishes for all your culinary requirements from gluten free, vegetarian, vegan, sugar free, meat lovers, gourmet tasters, simple nibblers, comfort feeders, confectioners delights and Banting dishes.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Friendly restaurant with extensive menu.
We luckily visited on Curry night which offered 15 yes 15 different curries & sides all of which were fantastic.
Returned for brunch the next day and again was fantastic.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (1,309)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I give Ninas a 5 star because the food is really good, service is good, too when the restaurant is completely full like it were it takes maybe 15 to 20 minutes for get the food buts that’s actually fast a lot of drop in guests. They have a great vegan card sushi and good stuff for meat lovers. I been there now every day since I arrived.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

I can honestly say I have never come across such a wide variety of delicious meals on one menu. So much care is put into preparing each dish and the service is outstanding! To anyone travelling through the eastern cape it is an absolute must!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

Nina's must be my favourite place in the whole EC. There are few who beat their quality and quantity. And if it's not on the menu, they make a plan. Nothing is impossible.

As an added bonus and kudos to the owner: I urged Bienkie to apply for a job there because of my high regard for your place. She's very young, and I needed her to go to a safe place where I can feel comfortable with leaving herI had not been disappointed. You have treated her with so much care and affection and was patient with her although it was busy. in the end I even started feeling like part of the fam! I believe she also surprised you in a good way. You've been a valuable part of her growing process, and for that I thank you.

5 stars for:
* friendliness and cleanliness in front,
* also behind the scenes
* great sushi
* great and healthy value-for-the-money-and-the-wait-food (great things take time!)
* Looking after your emplyees

Reviewed January 12, 2020

Went here for some tale away pizza and sushi.Barring two waiters, all the others weren't that friendly. Maybe I just came in a busy time, but no one seemed to interested in assisting me. When did get shown where to order, the gentleman taking my order was not the friendliest, but watching him for while you could see he was very busy . It looked like he was the only one helping the take way customers, which was odd because there were a few customers and quit a long line.
Sushi was good, but the pizza was not the best.
All in all was ok, but I do think the menu is just too big.
Would like to go back and try the curries though and give the the restaurant another chance.