“Restaurant”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Italian, Pizza, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Variety of selection of foods. Kitchen a bit slow, but they do fall under JBay. Don't rush me Im local. Def my day to day restaurant. Kid friendly and you can spend hours at a time here. Wi-fi hot spot.

Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

I visit Jeffrey's once a year only- in December, and I always make sure to visit Nina's a few times. Love their breakfasts- I'm an omelet fan :-) and also their burgers :-) Great laid back atmosphere- you get your money's worth. Best part for me apart from the good food and service is definitely that they have wifi (which is few and far between in j-bay)

Reviewed June 17, 2014

The food is real good and lovely atmosphere. Although you should rather not go if you are either in a hurry or have hungry children. Unfortunately the wait for drinks, food and your bill - takes forever. Food wise, really good food!

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Our first experience with Nina's was as a late-night takeaway option. It was 9.45 and they made us two fantastic asian stir-fry dishes at short notice. We were so impressed that we went back with friends a couple of nights later for a sit-down dinner.
It is worth making a booking as it was extremely busy when we got there around 7pm. We left our names with the hospitable owner and had a drink at a local bar to kill time. When we got back 20minutes later our table was ready, we were greeted warmly, offered drinks immediately and our orders were taken very promptly. The staff were knowledgable and patient, and to our surprise (the restaurant was still very busy) our meals arrived within 10minutes.
The only reason I did not give five stars in my review is that while the food was good, (the portions were generous, the flavours nice) there was nothing we ate which really made me exclaim "Wow. I am coming back for this dish again!" which I am sure is in part because we are Vegans, and many menus do not cater with Vegans in mind, but that being said, we do still have a lot of wow moments if dishes are carefully planned and constructed.
The gelato selection looked divinely tempting, though no dairy-free options were available.
We were very impressed with the service and all-over experience at Nina's and will head back again when we next visit JBay.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

It was my best option since I was staying on pepper street. good pizza in a relaxed ambient. They have many kind off meals you can choose from in an affordable price. I´ve eaten there at least 5 times and never left disappointed.