“Best of Italy Right in Willingboro”
Review of Vincenzo's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vincenzo's
Ranked #2 of 25 Restaurants in Willingboro
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Everything is made in house and has the authentic taste you expect when you take your first and last bite, Chef Vinny puts his heart and soul into everything his family puts out. STEVE L.

1  Thank Steve L
There are newer reviews for Vincenzo's

Reviewed November 23, 2011

My wife and I have eaten her 4 times in the last two weeks, the food and service are great. The meals are delicious, the pizza is great too. The service is excellent. It is a BYOB, no problem. The place deserves your business. My wife and I shall return. It is one block off of Rt.130 North, on # 23 Charleston Rd. Try it Folks. Phone # 609 835 9111. I hope you enjoy it as much as I .
Tom Lillagore Sr

1  Thank det2019
Reviewed September 15, 2011

We were greeted in a very friendly, almost family-like way. The ventilation was just right. We were celebrating my dad's 82nd birthday, so I called ahead to request specific items: extra large shrimp and their delicious Nutella pizza. The music was of Italian heritage and of course Frank Sinatra. It was befitting of an Italian restaurant. The service was beyond compare. All of the waitstaff were personable, affable, attentive and happy. Some of the entrees ordered were not of the menu, but completely created spur-of-the-moment by Vito. Absolutely delicious!

1  Thank antoinettenj
Reviewed January 27, 2011

Our favorite for pizza and hoagies. Delivery can be slow on Friday and Saturday nights, but otherwise great.

1  Thank littlelotus