“Best tacos”

Add it.
Guilli's Pizza and Mexican Cuisine
Ranked #6 of 32 Restaurants in Willingboro
Reviewed September 21, 2016 via mobile

Delicious tacos, nachos ( we had the chicken and chorizo), huge, meaty quesadilla! In addition, they make fruit slushies that are gigantic and delicious!
A friend recommended Guilli's and I tasted the tacos at their house- I returned within the week to order a full meal.
Reasonable prices, kind staff! We will be back!

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

The best Mexican food and nice people,I comes every weekend, it'my favorite restaurant,they always got what I want

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed September 21, 2015

It's hidden in the corner of the plaza with Dunkin and Produce Junction on Bev-Ranc Road.

Go for pizza, go for Mexican...eat in or take out. They deliver now (and they are fast).

All I would change is a new menu with a focus on the Mexican, slight price decrease, or a rewards program.

Date of visit: September 2015