“It Was Great!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Williamstown
Baltimore, Maryland
“It Was Great!”
Reviewed February 2, 2010

We Had A GREAT 2 Night Stay At This Hotel! Service Was Very Good And The Staff Was Friendly And Helpful. We Left A Special Therapeutic Pillow When We Checked Out. When I Called Back At The Hotel, They Said They Had It And Would Keep It For Us. The Next Day We Went Back, And There Was The Pillow, Safe And Sound. You Couldn't Ask For A Better Staff. The Room Was Very Clean. We Just Loved The Jacuzzi For Two. It Was So Romantic Being In The Jacuzzi Next To The Fireplace. The Tub Was HUGE! Even The Shower Was A Nice Size. We Didn’t Eat At The Hotel, So I Can’t Comment On The Free Breakfast. I WILL Be Staying There Again Soon.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Getaway4613

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
NJ
Reviewed November 17, 2009

I did not stay here, but rather attended a meeting in the conference room, which is in the basement. The public restrooms off the lobby and in the basement were not clean. Trash all over the floor, overflowing waste baskets, and there was not even any liquid soap in the basement restroom. They would have failed any health inspection.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank Raconteur70
lambertville
Reviewed October 14, 2009

Front desk was rude the whole time. I was the Maid of Honor in my best friends wedding. They gave me a problem about having my boyfriend check into our room ahead of me. Then he almost missed his shuttle, the he was SCHEDULED for because they were giving him problems. In the morning I slipped getting into the shower. Those tubs are the slickest I've ever felt. I called the front desk five times about it and no one picked up. On the 6th try, I told them what happened. No apology, no "are you ok?," nothing. Just offered a late checkout. I grabbed my bags with my good arm that wasn't swollen from my fall and went to the desk to check out. I told the guy whose name was something with a G but the tag wasn't fully visable my story again. He was impatient and barked at me to go see a doctor if I thought I was hurt. I called customer service. They said he was supposed to do an accident report. I got in touch with the owner of the hotel, Mital C. He was even worse than the front desk. My room should have been refunded. They didn't even offer me ice.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
3 Thank ebroLambertville
Tinton Falls, New Jersey
Reviewed April 10, 2009

My husband and I were on our way to AC. Check in was fine, the room SEEMED clean. I woke up at 1am feeling really "itchy". I just figured it was the detergent in the sheets. When we arose at 7am, I discovered that i had just slept on a bed with they did nothing, not even a simple apology. I then called corporate to let them be aware of the bed bug issue at this hotel

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
4 Thank bella08071
shyman50, Manager at Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 18, 2009
I sent an e-mail message to to the guest through your website requesting for more details around two weeks ago and still have not received any reply.Our hotel is nearly 4 years old and we have have not had any problem with bed bugs since we opened the hotel in October 2005.If there really was a problem we would have had several complaints from guests who stayed in that room.We have not had had any complaints about bed bugs to date.

Arjun Venukrishnan
Manager
New Jersey
Reviewed November 12, 2008

This is a lovely little hotel with excellent amenities, and a cordial and helpful manager and front desk staff.
I stayed for 7 nights, so my suite (should really be called a mini-suite, since the living and sleeping areas are not completely separate) was perfect since it had a fridge/microwavecoffeemaker. The room was nicely and comfortably furnished, and the bathroom was exceptional - plenty of room, w/granite counter tops, and a large shower.
As others have mentioned, this hotel is clean. My room was immaculate when I checked in, and housekeeping kept it that way during my stay.

• Liked — The cleanliness of the hotel
  • Disliked — No complaints
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled on business
Philadelphia, PA
Reviewed May 29, 2008

My husband, son and i stayed at the best western overnight just to get away for awhile. I was pleasantly surprised at how clean and well kept the lobby area was, not to mention the wonderful customer service from the front desk clerk.
When we entered our rooms they looked exactly like the photos on the BW website, but better!. The room was beautiful with two very comfy beds, a little sittiing area with a sofa bed, table and two chairs. The best part of the room was the bathroom, with an oversized showerhead, beautiful granite top counter and plenty of clean towels. I loved my stay there and would highly recommend this location to anyone staying in the Williamstown area. As a special treat, there were freshbaked cookies waiting for us in the lobby when we ran downstairs to get ice from the machine. How thoughtful!

• Liked — excellent customer service, clean, beautiful rooms.
  • Disliked — found nothing to complain about
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Kernersville, North Carolina
Reviewed February 14, 2008

This hotel was impressively clean and well-maintained. It's still rather new and the rooms are modern and stylishly decorated. I felt right "at home" here because the room was well-appointed with a fridge, microwave, coffee maker and plenty of attractive touches (we had a regular room, not a suite). I must repeat, the room was absolutely spotless! Conveniently located on a main NJ highway, it's easy to get around from this location. The employees are helpful and friendly and the hotel offers a continental style breakfast included in the room rate along with a free local daily newspaper. Truly, I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Liked — Cleanliness of the room
  • Disliked — Close to NJ Shore (Atlantic City) but it's necessary to have transportation, nothing in walking distance
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williamstown
Hampton Inn Turnersville (Philadelphia Area)
Courtyard Glassboro Rowan University
Fairfield Inn Deptford
Fairfield Inn Deptford
#1 of 3 in Deptford
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites

Been to Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!