Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Mayfair Motel(Sicklerville)
View Hotel
Cabin City Motel(Lower Township)
Rodeway Inn(Hammonton)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desksouth jerseyroom was cleanplace to staynon smokingbreakfast barsoccer tournamentfollowing morningindoor poolmake your own wafflesatlantic cityexcellent hotelhot tubwould definitely stay here againrowan universityenjoyed my staycomplimentary breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 7, 2014

The front desk clerk Erik was super nice and professional. He was very helpful with things I needed and made my stay pleasurable. The first time I stayed at the hotel my visit wasn't great, but the second time I came everything was perfect. Couldn't have asked for a better night. The hotel was very clean. Lenard was also very helpful in helping me out.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed February 6, 2014

The Mgmt and staff at this location are so helpful and accommodating. The hotel was clean, the room prices are reasonable. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. All questions were answered in a polite and courteous manner.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank 886barbarap
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Lawanda and erik at the front desk are very helpful and friendly. The hotel is nice. The rooms are always very clean. The service was great they told lawanda let me know of good local restraunts and things to do was lucky to have suvh a wonderful lady workin the front desk..

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 6, 2014

The staff is always is willing to help you and accomodate your needs. I would stay there again and would recommend the same to my friends and family. The room prices are reasonable and the only issue i would have would be rooms do not have HD televisions.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Best Western Monroe Inn And Suites is a stylish and immaculate hotel,the price was wonderful and the service outstanding, while making our reservations we had a computer problem so i called the hotel and spoke with Wanda Goodwine,not only did she handle our reservations immediately she never once lost patience or cut us off and we had called several times for information and to have details emailed to us,then the day we checked in wanda was at the front desk,she greeted us with a smile and a disposition that made us feel at home right away,anything we needed was not a problem, also on several occasions we also dealt with leonard and he was just as helpful and pleasant,we'd also like to say that housekeeping is right on the ball without being over bearing and we were there for ten (10) days,on a different note my husband loved the perpetual coffee,that's a nice touch,so great job Best Western Monroe Inn And Suites we will be visiting again,p.s. Thank You for letting our 4 legged kid (cat) stay too that made all the difference in the world and Thank You for not charging an arm and a leg for her to stay and for our beautiful king room. Sincerely Jimmy & Jeannie Ryan and Harley too!!

Room Tip: rooms on second floor to the back hear no traffic!!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple