“Great two-night stay”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Williamstown
Kentucky
“Great two-night stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

In town for a weekend lacrosse tournament. Hotel was spotless and staff friendly. Breakfast was fresh and are kept clean. Close to restaurants, expressway and Walgreens. Owner told me to call for a negotiated rate next time rather than use Priceliene-he would work with me.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank mrbenefits
GMBW31061, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Monroe Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 856-340-7900.

Thank you once again for taking the time to write a great review.. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

BEST WESTERN Monroe Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

We have to attend a birthday party in Sicklerville, NJ and were told that this is the place to stay since it's so close to where the party will be. I went on AAA.com to check out the rates and all I saw were smoking rooms. I'm traveling with my husband and 6 year old son so a smoking room wouldn't work. I then went to the hotel website and saw the same smoking rooms available. I decided to call the hotel directly. I was lucky to get Leonard and he worked his magic and booked us a non-smoking Suite in July for one night. So a little over a month away before we check-in and I'm very pleased with the customer service already.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

philadelphia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

I often travel to and from, but whenever I'm in New Jersey, I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else but at the Best Western Monroe Inn & Suite in Williamstown, NJ. I stumbled upon this hotel about 5 years ago while traveling on business. I meet a staff member by the name of Julia, she was so polite and friendly,I felt like I had known her for years. I stay here every other week, it's clean, neat. comfortable. I almost don't wont to share my review, but I know I will always be accommodated by this wonderful staff!!!!!!!!!! Again I must say "BEST WESTERN,BEST STAY". Thanks Julia, Argen,& staff............

Room Tip: Doesn't matter which room you pick,no problems!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Thank you once again for taking the time to write a great review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Suffolk County
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

We travel to New Jersey several times a year and always choose to stay at the Best Western in Williamstown. The hotel is always clean and the staff is extremely accomodating. Most recently I tried to reserve a room on line for several nights in July and was informed that there were no remaining reservations. I spoke with the management and was able to secure a room!! They are the best!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Venice, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

For nine years I have stayed at this hotel at least five times per year, often for a week at a time. Upon arrival, the front desk staff greets their guests with a warm welcome. I have had special needs accommodated and I have overheard the staff do the same for other guests. While there I can always count on a peaceful night of sleep, in a comfortable bed.

The housekeeping staff is very pleasant and thorough. Each evening when I return to my room I can depend on finding a room that is cleaned and has supplies renewed as needed.

I highly recommend Best Western, Monroe Inn & Suites in Williamstown for your business or family stay. They are 100% wonderful!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Williamsport, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

I travel regularly for work and whenever I am in South Jersey this is my first choice of places to stay. The staff is friendly, polite and always greets you with a smile. The rooms and beds are clean and very comfortable.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Turnersville, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

From the time you walk in the door, you are greeted by Management and staff who find the perfect room for you. They heartily welcome you and always ask if there is anything you need and make sure your stay is a happy one. Cleanliness is excellent in every area of the hotel inside and out. The breakfast area has recently been remodeled to accommodate the wide variety of hot items-Belgium Waffles, oatmeals, toasted bagels,etc. and also cold ones- assorted Danish, cereals, Activia Yogurt, Muffins, Bagels, top quality fresh fruit,oranges, bananas,apples- coffee & tea bar. The morning paper to read. The rooms are spotless, beautifully decorated and well maintained. Relax on a lounge chair at the well-maintained pool and exercise area. I stayed in a jacuzzi suite. Magnificent!!! Even a fireplace in the room. This room promises to make any stay a very special one. Relax and enjoy your stay as much as I.
Optimal location- close to Center City Philadelphia activities, not far from the shore & Casinos, with plenty of fine dining, casual restaurants, shoppes, malls, golf courses, parks, and the Amish Market is blocks away- a must see for all it's smaller shoppes inside.
The management, other desk staff, housekeeping staff, breakfast attendant, maintenance all provide smooth, superior service to make this the best hotel in the Gloucester/Camden county area.

Room Tip: First time in Jacuzzi Suite- Highly recommend for solos especially if you have any kind of muscle ac...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank dmahu

BEST WESTERN Monroe Inn & Suites
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williamstown
Hampton Inn Turnersville (Philadelphia Area)
Courtyard Glassboro Rowan University
Howard Johnson Express Inn - Blackwood
Fairfield Inn Deptford
Fairfield Inn Deptford
#1 of 2 in Deptford
Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland
Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Voorhees

Been to BEST WESTERN Monroe Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!