“Hospital stay nearby”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Williamstown
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I needed a hotel for my wife and children because I was having surgery at a hospital nearby. I was so worried about the surgery but also about if everyone was going to be o.k. staying at a hotel without me.My family was with me the mourning of surgery,because it was early they could not check in. While I was in surgery my wife stayed at the hospital waiting for me to get out of the o.r. but my kids went to the hotel hoping that they would let them check in and they said no problem, and after my wife telling me everything went well she met up with my children. They were so nice to my family and always asking how i was doing. That made me feel so good knowing that my family was being taking care of and my wife told me the hotel was very clean and well maintained. I thank you Arjun and staff from the bottom of my heart. My only regret is that i did not meet you myself to shake your hand and tell you how grateful i was.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GMBW31061, General Manager at Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our property.

Thank you again for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

BEST WESTERN MONROE INN & SUITES

Reviewed February 10, 2013

My wife and I where looking for a place to celebrate our anniversary , I saw that the Best Western in Williamstown had everything we wanted , including a hot tub in the room . I read a lot of reviews online and was a little weary of what our experience was going to be . We really want to relax and have a good time . Much to my surprise I was very impressed , and extremely happy when we got there , non of the bad reviews I read we're remotely close to what we found . We were extremely pleased and satisfied, clean room , no smell and just a beautiful experience all way around . Thanks again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
GMBW31061, General Manager at Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.Once again we would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at our hotel.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 856-340-7900. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

BEST WESTERN MONROE INN & SUITES

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I stayed at this hotel last year & I thought it was a decent hotel then so I stayed there again. The location is fairly close to where I had to go & is not far from stores & restaurants. It has a refrigerator & microwave in the room which is a great feature for me & I like the free breakfast. My room this time had stained furniture. I didn't like the two remotes to operate the TV. The breakfast bar didn't have many choices. The waffle maker didn't work very well mechanically - it was hard to turn & the batter would drip out - though it cooked ok. They also didn't keep all the food & coffee filled. Overall the stay this time was just ok.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 856-340-7900.Thank you once again for taking the time to write this review.

Arjun Venurkrishnan

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I travel for business every week and have stayed at Best Westerns many times. I will never stay st this hotel again. Non smoking room stunk of smoke. Rugs, sheets and blankets all stained. Paint was peeling off the walls and ceiling. The bed had a thick plastic tarp between the sheets and mattress. Disgusting! I

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 856-340-7900.Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I was so impressed by Best Western Williamstown. My husband and I got married in southern NJ in September, and we had our guests stay here. The manager did everything he possibly could to help us out, and everything went very smoothly. The place was very clean and bright and cheerful, all the rooms were in great shape. Thanks to Arjun and the rest of the staff for helping us have a wonderful place for our wedding guests to stay!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
GMBW31061, General Manager at Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2012

Thank you again for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business and your loyalty to our brand.

Best Western Plus Monroe Inn & Suites

Reviewed November 27, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed October 16, 2012

My boyfriend and I were looking for a quick one night "get-away" and stumbled upon this place. We stayed in the King Size Jacuzzi suite and the room was so clean. I was so impressed with how clean everything was from the feel of the rug, to the bedding, to the bathroom floor and shower, they even clean and sanitize the TV remote control and leave it in a little mesh sleeve. The staff are extremely friendly. We were not there to use the pool or gym so I cant comment on those extras. I went to the lobby to get coffee in the morning and the breakfast choices looked perfect (waffles, bagels, toast, cereal, fruits, juices, milk etc), by the time I was ready to eat they stopped serving but I was told they would get me what I wanted anyway and they did. This place is so clean and so affordable we have been back 2 more times and are always satisfied. **One more thing, each time we have been here all the other guests look and act respectable. There are no people that reside there long term, which other then cleanliness is at the top of my list.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sj609mom
GMBW31061, General Manager at Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Thank you for writing a review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Thank you again for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Arjun Venukrishnan (31061 Property)
Asst. General Manager
BEST WESTERN PLUS Monroe Inn & Suites

Also consider these accommodations in or near Williamstown
Hampton Inn Turnersville (Philadelphia Area)
Courtyard Glassboro Rowan University
Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#2 of 5 in Hammonton

Been to Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!