“Thanksgiving holiday”

Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites
Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Williamstown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Manahawkin, New Jersey
Reviewed October 16, 2012

My boyfriend and I were looking for a quick one night "get-away" and stumbled upon this place. We stayed in the King Size Jacuzzi suite and the room was so clean. I was so impressed with how clean everything was from the feel of the rug, to the bedding, to the bathroom floor and shower, they even clean and sanitize the TV remote control and leave it in a little mesh sleeve. The staff are extremely friendly. We were not there to use the pool or gym so I cant comment on those extras. I went to the lobby to get coffee in the morning and the breakfast choices looked perfect (waffles, bagels, toast, cereal, fruits, juices, milk etc), by the time I was ready to eat they stopped serving but I was told they would get me what I wanted anyway and they did. This place is so clean and so affordable we have been back 2 more times and are always satisfied. **One more thing, each time we have been here all the other guests look and act respectable. There are no people that reside there long term, which other then cleanliness is at the top of my list.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sj609mom
GMBW31061, General Manager at Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Thank you for writing a review regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 856-340-7900.

Thank you again for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Collegeville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 29, 2012

My family of four stayed at this hotel last Saturday night for a wedding. We checked in after 3 pm and were in our room within minutes. The room was a good size, the beds were extremely comfortable, nice size refrigerator and new TV made the overnight stay enjoyable. We didn't have time to use any of the facilities (pool, workout area, business center).

The kids enjoyed the complimentary breakfast of Belgian waffles, dry cereals, muffins, yogurt and juice.

After driving home over an hour and a half, the manager called to say that I had left my jewelry in the room. I was extremely pleased with how they handled this unfortunate mishap on my part. I like a business that is honest and accommodating. If I'm ever in the area again, I will definitely stay at this Best Western. Thanks Arjun and your staff!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for writing a review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Thank you again for taking the time to to write this review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Charlottesville,VA
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We were in Williamstown for a wedding. We arrived about 10:00 AM. Even though check is 3:00 in the afternoon, Arjun, the Manager was at the desk with a smile. Asked him when we
could check in. He said give me a minute, looks like right away. Very shortly he had the paper work finished and bidded us to go to our rooms. When we got to the second floor by elevator, there was a staff person at the elevator who helped us to our room and was most helpful. Next morning when we went down for the hotel breakfast we were surprised to find good fook, good service and overall a very welcoming bunch of people. They made us feel like they were glad we were there.

Room Tip: Looked like to me that all the rooms were excellent.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank John M

Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Reviewed September 2, 2012

It is important to understand that EVERY other hotel along the Black Horse Pike offers "hourly" rates, if you know what I'm saying. This is not an exaggeration. The other places also have long term renters. So, this is literally the ONLY place I'd recommend staying!

The rooms are clean and quiet. Hallways smell like cigarette smoke but room didn't. There is a high sugar breakfast variety available with coffee, bananas and apples. (Starbucks is 2 min North up the road.) Refrigerator and microwave in room is nice when travelling with kids. Also, a Target very close by to grab everything you forgot and some snacks for fridge.

The staff is very friendly. I had a lot of trouble communicating with some of them on the phone. There was a misunderstanding about room availability and pricing. I would reserve even if they say you don't need to! Rates better direct on phone than online. We had to stay for a week for a family event and got a decent rate. I still felt it was expensive for this area but again, its the ONLY game in town. Trust me!

• Stayed August 2012
2 Thank makingpurple

Matawan, NJ
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Stayed overnight for a seminar at Rowan University the next day. When I called for a non-smoking room they only had one left that was handicap accessible. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The pool was heated, clean and had plenty of towels available. People were using the equipment in the small fitness room. The breakfast was fresh and plentiful and best of all-FREE! There was a great restaurant/bar almost directly across the street called the LIBRARY. All in all, it was a nice stay. If I had to make a suggestion I would suggest putting all the smoking rooms on the top floor. Although our room was non-smoking on the 1st floor there must have been smoking rooms nearby. A faint odor of cigarette smoke was evident but not a deal breaker.

Room Tip: If you have an AARP card, use it. I saved $20 off an already discounted room.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Albany, New York
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I was travelling to Willamstown for a family reunion and this Best Western was recommended by someone who lives in the area. I made my reservation with the help of Arjun and found him to be helpful, friendly and efficient.
On the day of travel, I called to confirm my room and again found Arjun helpful and efficient.
After being on the road for one hour, I experienced problems with my brakes and was unable to complete the remaining four hours of the trip. I called the hotel to tell them that I would not be arriving and asked if there was anything they could do to salvage any of my $100+ reservation. I again was lucky enough to get Arjun on the phone who reiterated their cancellation policy (24 hours), but he did say to call him the following morning and he would see what if anything he could do to help me out. When I called Arjun the following morning, he gave me great news saying he would not charge me as he was able to rent out the room for that night.
Having never been to the hotel, I cannot attest to the cleanliness of the room or to the comfort level of the room; but I can, without exception, say that Arjun went the extra mile for me, someone he has never met, and therefore I believe that he would deliver this high quality of service throughout his whole business operation.
Thank you Arjun!!
Angela

Room Tip: Speak with Arjun; tell him your needs and I believe he will steer you in the right direction.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Angela B
GMBW31061, General Manager at Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 15, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your experience with our service and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Thank you again for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business and loyalty to our brand.

Arjun Venukrishnan
Best Western Plus Monroe Inn & Suites
Williamstown NJ 08094
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williamstown
Hampton Inn Turnersville (Philadelphia Area)
Courtyard Glassboro Rowan University
Fairfield Inn Deptford
Fairfield Inn Deptford
#1 of 3 in Deptford
Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Voorhees

Been to Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!