“Very Good dinner”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bluebell Road
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

i was here with my family and the food was very good. nice appetizers. delicious branzino. perfect service.

1  Thank capatost

Reviewed February 15, 2013

My husband & I met another couple for a Valentine's dinner. Everything was delicious.

Bella Sera had Greg Armstrong singing, which was the reason we went there on Valentine's Day. We always enjoy Greg Armstrong with his warm resonant, smooth style and on spot delivery as he pays tribute to Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Elvis Presley, & Bobby Darin.

My husband both has salad, I had Branzini (Mediterranean sea bass), which was served whole & filleted at the table. My husband had Filet Mignon which was cooked perfectly.

The other couple ordered Calamari, one had his stand by Chicken Parmesan & the other had Fazzoletti "little handkerchief" fresh pasta in a pesto sauce.

We all had dessert, I had a Heart Shaped Crème Brûlée & the others had cheese cake. We also had cappuccino.

Everything was very good. Bella Sera is BYOB, so bring your own wine, etc.

The cost for the 4 of us was $200.00 plus tip.

1  Thank CaroleNewJersey
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

I've been to many Italian restaurants this is a very good choice in our area. Family run great people. Kid friendly atmosphere as well as good Friday or Saturday date night. I will say that chef and owner is shooting for higher end dishes and customers, my thought would be for its location to succeed they need to have a simple menu of Italian meals and prepared the old fashioned way. Keep the specials upscale on weekends and advertise more to fill up this dining venue !! Best of luck ... To the best BYOB on Corkery Lane.

1  Thank LEGJCG1
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Service and food at this restaurant is excellant and the price is fair. The waiter will explain all the specials in detail and welcome you like a good friend.

3  Thank Glenn F
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Bella Sera is a really nice little restaurant.. make reservations Friday and Saturday night. We were there about 5 on a Sunday night and it wasn't crowded at all - would be the perfect place for a large family group. Our waiter, Carlos, explained all the specials and brought us the set-up for our wine.. its a BYOB place. Portions are large and you won't leave hungry. I had homemade pasta with shrimp, scallops, crabmeat and cherry tomatoes -delicious! My husband had homemade mini pasta pockets with cheese and spinach in a creamy pesto sauce..he loved it.. Dinner for 4 including 2 appetizers and 3 desserts came to $160. Its worth the trip!

2  Thank IamNancy