“Quick, Tasty, Hearty Breakfast”
Review of Peter's Diner

Peter's Diner
Ranked #9 of 47 Restaurants in Williamstown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Good food and great service. Prices comparable to other diners in the area. Definitely recommend the breakfast.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

This is local to us so we've been here a few times. This time was so awful (not that it's ever been great by any means). Our waitress was wearing so much perfume and it lingered there even after she left. It was so string you could taste it. We had breakfast which was good but never brought toast that was supposed to come with it and I had sausage gravy. I asked for a biscuit for it and she brought me one that tasted doughy and stale and we were charged for it. So I asked for it to be taken off the bill and and the cashier asks and some guys says something to her and she just rings it up without even explaining that it wouldn't be taken off. Just thought it was totally rude. I've been there other times and it wasn't as bad. It's a diner so don't go thinking you'll get some great meal. Clean place with fair prices and good food. Just an inexperienced staff.

1  Thank Melliss
Reviewed October 2, 2012

the food is delicious. The place is always clean. staff s friendly. Sundays are always crowded so try to avoid a sunday.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have only been to Peter's Diner twice and that was all I needed to know that I will never return. The first time (8/12/2012) was okay as the service was fairly quick, the food was hot, waitress pleasant...the only complaint was the flies on this trip. Buzzing around, landing on my plate, edge of coffee cup, etc...yuk!

The second trip was much worse on 8/19/2012. Once again the same fly problem in the building, landing on food plates and mugs again. One women a few tables over was getting attacked by flies due to the shrimp on her plate. Besides the fly problem, this time around the service was horrible. First we sat for about 10-15 minutes before the waitress made an appearance. Next after ordering this time it took about 30+ minutes for the breakfast to arrive (first time only took about 10 minutes). But once the food arrived, everything was cold which of course meant it just sat up in the cooks window for at least 10 minutes or more. Who knows how many flies were munching on our breakfast before we even received it.

Just the fact alone with their fly problem we will not be back (Flies have been known to carry over 100 different kinds of disease causing germs!).

The only reason why I gave it 2 stars instead of 1 is due to the first visit was good but still had that fly problem...The second trip horrible service, cold breakfast food, plus more flies I would give Peter's Diner -5 stars if I could on this trip.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I have been a patron since the openning; however, I have notice the quality of food and service has gone down. I think the patrons are taken for granted.

1  Thank J P