Jolly Roger Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$190
  • Pool
Buttercup Suites(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$252
Port Royal Hotel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$265
Aqua Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$268
  • Pool
Admiral Resort Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$185
Astronaut Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$199
  • Pool
Nassau Inn(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$200
Bal Harbour Hotels(Wildwood Crest)
$187
Adventurer Oceanfront Inn(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$447
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfire pitjim kellybasketball courtnext yearbunk bedsocean frontpool areathe penthousethe entire staffwonderful hotelyear after yearthe entire hoteloff seasonpackage dealup to dategreat for familiesbreakfast and lunch
Reviewed February 18, 2007

We stayed here in Aug '06 for 3 nights. It was myself, my husband, 2 yr. old son, 11 yr. old daughter and we had a blast. I has requested a crib in the room that was not there when we first arrived but with 1 phone call it was there in 10 min. Their customer service was great and they are friendly people. The restaurant was ok, I didn't find it kid friendly. But that was ok with us, we were on the boardwalk most of the time anyway. We had a room facing the basketball courts, which wasn't my ideal room- but the lights were turned off at 10 pm promptly and everyone would leave right away. I didn't find it a problem. And the ocean view was great too- it was sort of a "corner" room. The room was clean and neat. All in all, we had a great time and would stay here again!
Lori- Central New Jersey

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed February 6, 2007

I saw this hotel last summer while I was staying at another hotel in Wildwood Crest. I went in and got a brochure and looked around - it looked like a very nice place. I tried to make a reservation for Summer 2007 and was told I could call the second week of January, even though the brochure stated reservations begin February 2007. I called in Jan and their machine said to call back Feb 5. I did so only to find out that the same people rent the oceanfront rooms year after year and it is impossible to get one. You have to stay at the hotel to get this priority and once you are in you are in for life apparently. I just wish they had told me this last summer and I could have continued searching for another hotel. I hope I can help anyone else who is interested in an oceanfront room there - forget about it!

Stayed: February 2007
11  Thank Mooha
Reviewed August 27, 2006

A Glorified Frat House!!! Noisey, loud, partying hotel

Used to be a really nice family place to stay. Our recent stay was just plain awful....not a restful nite of sleep.......Seemed like the atmosphere here has changed totally. A bunch of drunken guests in several rooms made our stayed awful...Absolutely ruined our time there. Complained on our last nite when we just plain couldnt take it anymore to the management . Noise never stopped and management actually blamed us the next day for not complaining more that nite! Management difinitely favorited the drunken bums who partied and drank all nite long to dawn and the 10 year returning guest...NO MORE! Would never recommend it anymore and would never stay there again!!! (Unless your a frat boy and want to party all nite long that is!)

Stayed: August 2006
17  Thank hyper1992
Reviewed August 12, 2006

Hotel was nice, very clean, employees were pleasant and professional. Pool area also was pretty but a little crowded, hotel is walking distance to boardwalk and bike rentals are nearby. Beach was clean, had lifeguards and also is directly in front of hotel after a walkway past dunes area. This is a nonsmoking property which is also definately wonderful. We enjoyed our stay. Room was mostly quiet but we were oceanfront, side rooms may be somewhat noisier near basketball court or pool areas. It seems there is a lot of attention to detail in this hotel, which is very impressive to see. Room was a little cool at night, which was a surprise for the month of August. Restaurant food at Alosis was also good which is the restaurant attached to hotel.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled with family
1  Thank calligraphy
Reviewed July 31, 2006

We stayed in an oceanfront efficiency. It was clean and spacious enough for our small family. We loved being able to make breakfast and lunch in the room. We had very good service from housekeeping and the front desk. Everything was in good working order. We enjoyed the short distance from the boardwalk and took advantage of the underground garage parking for $2.00 per day. There were just a few things that made our stay less than perfect. The bedroom area is next to the hall, and we had some trouble sleeping due to constant opening and closing of doors and people talking in the halls. The air conditioning either had to be off or run constantly on low, medium or high without shutting off once it reached a desired temperature. This often made the rooms too cold. There was not a bike rack on the grounds, so we had to constantly push our bikes up a short flight of stairs and in and out of the room. If you are familiar with Wildwood Crest, then you know that the beach is VERY wide. Even though we had an oceanfront room, it should be noted that it overlooks the bike path, then grassy dunes, then the wide beach, and finally the ocean. It is a little hike to get to the water. Overall, we enjoyed our stay and would consider staying at the Pan American again on a future visit.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled with family