Aztec Resort Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$152
Jolly Roger Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$190
  • Pool
Sea Scape Inn(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$149
Biscayne Family Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$168
Paradise Oceanfront Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$189
$168
Blue Water Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$175
Savings alert! 59% below average rates

The price you found is 59% lower than this hotel's average rate of $428/night.

Olympic Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$150
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$169
Fleur de Lis Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$149
Lotus Inn(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$220
All reviewsfire pitjim kellybasketball courtnext yearbunk bedsocean frontpool areathe penthousethe entire staffwonderful hotelyear after yearthe entire hoteloff seasonpackage dealgreat for familiesup to datebreakfast and lunch
Reviewed June 14, 2010

I normally stay in Wildwood the end of june into mid Aug. This time we went the first weekend of June. The hotel seemed as though it was getting ready for it's "real" customers over our weekend....almost as though it was a practice weekend. Pol was to open at 9, but we could not get in until 10:20 on the first day since the pool man didn't have it done. I even had to ask for towels to be put out, which is normally done. Another customer asked for the music to be turned on outside (normally is on). The coffee shop opened a tad late on the first day there as well. The rest of the trip had the pool nopen at 9:30 each day, towels supplied about the same time. To me, 9:00 pool opening means just that! Especially since it closes at a very early time of 7 PM in the summer. We also found a coughdrop on our floor when we first got into the room and one day we did not get shampoo. The coffee bar was under construction or being painted and when it was done, still no coffee bar which I could have really used! 2 sets of goggles were stolen from our beach chair and what sickens me the most is a few 14-15 year olds were actually lying ON our towels (face first) on our chairs and remained there even though I put my purse down next to the one pig's leg! My husband told them to move....then, they moved. Not only were there plenty of other chairs, but the "men" of this group that the kids belonged to all lined up in the pool, about 6 of them, and watched them writhe around on our towels as they drank their beers, and said nothing...what a group of pigs! I don't want shingles, possibly, or any other skin disease from some lowlife lying on my beach towel (my beach towel, not the hotels by the way). As a parent, I would NEVER allow my children to do that. They were probably the same brats who took my children's goggles as well. This isn't the hotel's fault, at all, but I hope the clientelle does not come to resemble this group. Anyway, I was a little disappointed that the hotel was doing a dry run on my weekend, and I also wish I had known the bball court was being replaced across the way. The ppl at the desk are wonderful. Esp. this one may who goes out of his way to make you feel good (I wish I had asked his name)! Would I recommend? I guess so this time,l but if it is the same next year I would not. We have been going to WWood Crest for 45 years, cmon Pan American, plz don't make me have to stay in one of those darn condos they are building all over.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Jouxjoux
Reviewed September 14, 2009

My family and I my daughter is 7 stayed sept 4 thru the 7th . It was a good distance from the action but the beach was fantastic. The rooms were clean and comfortable and had small kitchettes.The staff was very warm and friendly i will go back next year. P.S the heated pool was great for kids after a day at the beach.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2009

We've been staying at the Pan Am for more than 30 years; it's our site for family reunions.

Face it: most shore hotels tend to be grungy, so it's almost a miracle to find one as good as the Pan Am. The guests tend to pack the units, cook in them, track in sand, drag in bikes and play gear, mess with the AC, and just cut loose for a good time in sun and sea. You are not going to find the Waldorf in Wildwood.

Some years have been better than others, but this is a place with a commitment to continually upgrade, to be responsive and friendly, to emphasize family values and to cater to repeat business. (It can take years to get the unit you'd most prefer.)

It seems to me that the Pan Am is on the ascent. The scrubbing never ends (back stairwell, trash cans, hall carpet, etc.) Also, the manager is conscientious and the maintenance chief is capable and dedicated. The towels and bedding are excellent.

The location is outstanding -- on the beach, a few blocks from the boardwalk, with beautiful sports fields, courts and up-scale playgrounds on either side. When you arrive, you can just back your car up to an elevator and unload and whisk into air-conditioned halls.

The pool area is clean and attractive, with decks on various levels, and numerous large umbrellas. The rooms generally are clean and attractive, but some customers are hard on them, and there's not much the staff can fix between somebody else's check-out and your check-in.

The restaurant is adequate. (Face it, you shouldn't go to the shore for great dining.) The public rooms (including a new media room) are smartly decorated. Some of the guest units are remarkably well-appointed, nicer than what you'll find in some of the top hotels in the world. Because the hotel is 40+ years-old (it was built "ahead of its time"), there are some limits. Only the largest units have a second toilet, and the kitchens are compact.

The guests -- and many have stayed there for years -- are all ages and generally upbeat and friendly. Obviously they are the sort who can afford to pay $300 or so a night, or they recognize the value. They tend to hold family suppers on the pool-area decks after hours. There are lots of enthusiastic kids; rarely is anybody out of line. I've never heard of a breach of security. The place tends to be quiet at night.

We've stayed in good hotels all over the world; we can pick out the Pan Am's flaws, occasional or long-term. In high season, it's over-priced, partly because of taxes in the $60-a-day range. But I can't imagine staying anywhere else at the shore. The Pan Am is a safe bet and more -- a delightful, clean, convenient place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Ernest58
Reviewed August 3, 2009

My nephew gets to pick the hotel we stay in every year in Wildwood Crest, and has been wanting to try the Pan-American forev, but only this year were we able to secure reservations during a peak vacation week.

I am so glad we got it! The Pan-Am was our best stay in WC so far, and we've been going for many, many years. Clean, classy, good food, very clean pool area, nice staff. It's easily a cut or three above other Wildwood Crest places. It really is worth the extra money. The redecorated rooms are refreshing and cool, ultra clean and with quirky framed old-time photos of Wildwood in days-gone-by, but not hokey, just well-done. The beds have many pillows with plush down comforters - very soft and Hyatt-esque.

I hope management continues to work in higher-end touches. Bravo and thanks! :)

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank nyme
Reviewed August 1, 2009

We just returned from the Pan Am where we have gone for years for a what we call this time "kids week.". Our service is always great at this hotel and you can beat "Ocean Front" "Boardwalk Side" or even "Pool Side" every room you can see the Ocean. If Boardwalk Side or Ocean you can see the Fireworks during summer every Friday night.

This time we had a larger room which was well kept and just remodeled about 2 years ago on the Ocean Front. They have all new bedding with down covers and pillows and new rugs, new furniture and even redid there kitchen areas for a more modern look. We stayed in the past on both pool side and boardwalk side and ALL rooms are now redone and beautiful along with well kept.

1 thing negative is the bathrooms now need a makeover just like the rooms they redid.
But with everything else you cant do everything at one time.

This hotel is family run for years and they are there to please. The restaurant may be a little pricey but the food is very good with friendly service.

The pool is well kept but with all the kids you definetely need a lifeguard on duty all the time. Some times they throw these balls or run all over just like all kids do. The life guard was there most of the week other then one day he kept things in order when there.

For a great vacation, mini vacation, place to have fun and well kept this is the hotel in Wildwood you want to stay at. Noise was to a minimum other then kids slamming doors instead of holding them so you can hear that between rooms like any other hotel.

I am looking forward to returning for "Girls Weekend" in late September.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family