Aztec Resort Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$152
Sea Scape Inn(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$149
Jolly Roger Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$190
  • Pool
Biscayne Family Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$168
Paradise Oceanfront Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$189
$168
Blue Water Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$130
Olympic Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$150
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $209/night.

The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$169
Fleur de Lis Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$149
All reviewsfire pitjim kellybasketball courtnext yearbunk bedsocean frontpool areathe penthousethe entire staffwonderful hotelyear after yearthe entire hoteloff seasonpackage dealgreat for familiesup to datebreakfast and lunch
Reviewed June 22, 2009

This hotel is likely the "pick of the litter," meaning it's probably the best in the Crest, but not great in comparison to hotels in other places. My husband, 2-year-old son and I stayed here for 4 nights in a room I booked specifically because it had been renovated last year. We were very happy with the room's amenities: efficiency kitchen complete with nearly full-sized fridge, a microwave, and even dish soap (great for us because we brought our son's sippy cups and bowls); balcony overlooking the pool area and ocean; large bathroom; and just enough space for our "stuff." The per-night cost was also fine with us.

However, it was quite loud in the hotel: the walls were paper thin and we often heard people in other rooms. This is not the hotel's fault, per se, which is why I said this place is likely the best the Crest has to offer, but I wouldn't be happy if I was in a more luxurious location. The sliding doors to the balconies were heard throughout. The only thing that drowned out these noises was the air conditioner...which was also extremely noisy! The dial button to turn it on was so loud! Plus, even on "low," the room became bitter cold.

Also disappointing was the crib. When I originally made the reservation, I was told the cribs they offered were an added fee per night and were porta-cribs. That being said, I found Wildwood Crib Rental, who offered a full-size crib (like what we have at home) for the same per-night price. I happily booked that. When we checked into the hotel, the woman at the front desk (who mentioned she has kids of her own) said it was NOT a porta-crib and was, in fact, full size and that there was no charge (confusing!!). I canceled the order from the crib rental place. When we got to our room (a few hours later) there was the porta-crib I was originally told about. I wasn't happy about the discrepancy, but figured we'd try it out. PS: Our son would not sleep in it, so I'm glad I didn't pay anything either way. The plastic mattress cover was extremely noisy; every time he moved (we put him in it to play), it was annoying. He ended up sleeping on the bottom bunk with the crib pushed against the edge so he wouldn't fall out.

Oh, and the bathroom towels are horrible. Though they're very soft, they don't absorb anything! Bring your own if you can.

To sum up, the hotel is very clean and the staff very friendly. If you're looking for Ritz-Carlton-type accommodations, you won't find it here....but then again, Wildwood shouldn't be your choice location if that's what you're looking for. If we visit again, believe it or not, I would choose this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank JerseyGirl444
Reviewed May 25, 2009

My husband and I and our two young children, 7 & 5 year olds stayed just for one night, our mistake we did not stayed for the whole Memorial Weekend. The hotel rooms are very, very clean and nicely decorated, plasma TV's (no other hotel has this). Our room had bunk beds, kids loved it. Bathrooms were very clean, the staff was wonderfull and very helpful. I am definatley going back there. Thumbs uuuuupppppp!!!!! The best hotel in Wildwood!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Job, keep up the good work!!!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 26, 2008

I recently booked the Pan American Hotel for this coming Monday, Sept. 29, 2008 for 3 nights.
Today, I had to cancel our reservations due to the fact that my mom was rushed to the hospital.
I spoke to a woman who had no compassion and refused to give me back my $100. deposit...I even said just give me half of it....said their policy was no refund...
I am totall upset over this...I even asked her to put it towards another time and she refused me....this woman was cold as ice.
I even had our bags partially packed already to go there and stay....but guess what....I will never book this place again....
Policy or no policy, have some compassion.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
23  Thank Patti58
Reviewed August 15, 2008

My husband and I have been staying at the Pan American for over 8 years and we would not even consider another hotel. The staff makes you feel like you are part of their family. The rooms are very nice, the pool is wonderful. The management does a fantastic job. We will be making another trip 9/2008 and taking our son, daughter in law and new granddaughter with us.

After all these years we have NEVER had a problem with noise or an unfriendly staff member. They are all there to please and that they do and more.

Mary and Bill

Stayed: September 2007
Reviewed July 23, 2008

First time staying in Wildwood, the hotel was excellent. The rooms are a little small but beautifully decorated. The staff are very nice and
helpful. The only draw back was the restaurant, we had a bad experience there very rude management, but we found out it is not run by the hotel. Great hotel A+++++++++ stay away from the restaurant.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family