Aztec Resort Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$152
Jolly Roger Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$190
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Sea Scape Inn(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$149
Biscayne Family Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$168
Blue Water Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$175
Paradise Oceanfront Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$189
Olympic Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$90
Hotels.com
The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$169
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $199/night.

Fleur de Lis Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$149
Lotus Inn(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$220
All reviewsfire pitjim kellybasketball courtnext yearbunk bedsocean frontpool areathe penthousethe entire staffwonderful hotelyear after yearthe entire hoteloff seasonpackage dealgreat for familiesup to datebreakfast and lunch
Reviewed September 26, 2008

I recently booked the Pan American Hotel for this coming Monday, Sept. 29, 2008 for 3 nights.
Today, I had to cancel our reservations due to the fact that my mom was rushed to the hospital.
I spoke to a woman who had no compassion and refused to give me back my $100. deposit...I even said just give me half of it....said their policy was no refund...
I am totall upset over this...I even asked her to put it towards another time and she refused me....this woman was cold as ice.
I even had our bags partially packed already to go there and stay....but guess what....I will never book this place again....
Policy or no policy, have some compassion.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
23  Thank Patti58
Reviewed August 15, 2008

My husband and I have been staying at the Pan American for over 8 years and we would not even consider another hotel. The staff makes you feel like you are part of their family. The rooms are very nice, the pool is wonderful. The management does a fantastic job. We will be making another trip 9/2008 and taking our son, daughter in law and new granddaughter with us.

After all these years we have NEVER had a problem with noise or an unfriendly staff member. They are all there to please and that they do and more.

Mary and Bill

Stayed: September 2007
Reviewed July 23, 2008

First time staying in Wildwood, the hotel was excellent. The rooms are a little small but beautifully decorated. The staff are very nice and
helpful. The only draw back was the restaurant, we had a bad experience there very rude management, but we found out it is not run by the hotel. Great hotel A+++++++++ stay away from the restaurant.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2008

I've stayed at a number of wildwood area hotels/motels, and this was by far the highest quality. It costs a bit more per night than some of the older "doo-wop" motels further up in town, but in my opinion it was worth it, and still a bargain. The rooms were a bit small, but very clean, well furnished, and the property was very modern. All the rooms have nice private balconies with chairs, and there are some nice views, especially on the north facing side of the building, where you can see the piers and ocean. One minor problem was the air compressor on the roof that turned on every few minutes was a bit noisy for us on the fourth floor. There is a small restaurant on site, which served a decent breakfast for a reasonable price. The location is nice, far enough away from the boardwalk to be in a quiet, low traffic neighborhood but close enough to be able to walk there. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank AndrwTC
Reviewed May 5, 2008

we have stayed in the pan american hotel for many years now. it is hands down the best hotel in wildwood. the rooms are great and reasonable, it is close to the boardwalk and the staff is the best. if you want a great place to stay and have a fun time go here.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)