Singapore Motel
Biscayne Family Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$77
Fleur de Lis Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$95
American Safari Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Pool
Aqua Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$90
  • Pool
Aztec Resort Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$90
Travelocity
Gondolier Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$102
Hotels.com
Coliseum Ocean Resort(Wildwood Crest)
$999
Hotwire.com
Bristol Plaza Motel(Wildwood Crest)
$79
$75
Travelocity
Olympic Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$66
$63
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Let me start off by saying that my husband and I love the jersey shore and have been coming for years. We use to stay at more expensive hotels like the La Mer in Cape May but it became to expensive when we had our 2 children.
So this year when booking our vacation to Wildwood Crest we chose the Singapore Motel. Last year we stayed in the Royal Hawaiian which was right next store and we hated it!!! We kept looking over at Singapore and saying definitely going there next year!! Now of course before I booked my reservation I came onto TripAdvisor to read everyone's reviews. I was so shocked to read all of the horrible reviews people were writing. I would check daily and see that there were also some nice reviews.
With a little hesitation I said screw it and just booked it!!!! Let me tell you from the moment we arrived to the Singapore I was so extremely happy with my choice. We arrived to the Motel around 12:00 and I went to see if there was a possibility of our room was ready. Marko that was at the front desk said my room was not ready but come back in a couple hours and it should be done. My husband, my kids and I decided to go to the beach and relax while our room was being cleaned. We came back at 2:05 and it was!!! We grabbed all of our stuff and headed to the room. When we got there this lady Pat was there just doing the finishing touches and apologized that we had to wait!! I said 'Oh no, that's fine!! We came super early!!' Check in by the way is 4:00, and this sweet lady is apologizing that they got us in at 2:00.
Now for the room, it was much nicer than expected. Mind you, I had all of the reviews in my head. When we booked it we thought we were getting a king size bed and a couch. But what we got was one room with a king size bed and a separate room with 2 queen size beds. It was great since it was the 4 of us. The room was very, very clean. Its older but it is very well kept. I seriously think this Motel might be 100 years old!! So with that in mind I wasn't nit picking at every old thing I saw!! If this was a Holiday Inn or a Marriot it would be a different story and obviously a much different price.
The most important things I look for when doing my shore vacation are:
good price-check
clean room-check
right on beach-check
pool that has sun most of day-check
maid service-check
And not only did we have maid service, these workers are busting their butts all day long!! From the moment we left for the beach, to the time it was to call it a night, the staff was always around working!! I kind a felt bad that they were working so hard. By day 2 I felt like everyone was my friend at the motel because they were all so nice. Every time one of them would see me they would ask if we needed anything. Jerri was one of the girls who cleans the room and she was just delightful!!! Always asking how our day was and just being sweet. There was one day I went to front desk and asked for a pool towel because mine were soaked. Pat said they don't provide pool towels but she would wash and dry mine!!! Seriously, how nice!! I said forget it, its ok and she said I could borrow hers!!! How freaking sweet! I didn't take her towels but when I went up to my room she laid 3 big towels on my bed for me!!! Love her!!!!
Now with that being said if you booked this Motel, you must have been on a budget. If you weren't on a budget I would suggests one of the other hotels that are $300 or more a night that serve the same purpose that this Motel does. We are not buying the room, we are just using it to lay our heads and take a shower. We spend most our days out when we are on vacation!!!
When we checked out I saw Pat(who I think might be the owner) and I gave her a hug and kiss goodbye because of what a wonderful time we had at the Singapore!! They really make it feel like you are part of their family!!! We will definitely be back, with or without the kids!!!!!
I also see people complaining about the Wi-Fi. We had no problem with the Wi-Fi, but FYI its usually hard to get cell phone service in concrete buildings.
If anyone books this Motel please tell her Emma from NY says "HI"

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
6  Thank emma m
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I've never been so inclined to write a hotel review before, but with the experience I had there I felt like I had to. Before I go on I will say that this place is in a great location right next to the beach, but that's it (that's the 1 star). I had read reviews hoping that my experience would be different, but unfortunately it wasn't,so here we are:

1. Management said that we would have 2 king sized beds, beach view, and a kitchen. What we actually got were 2 double beds, a view of a staircase/brick wall, and a microwave/mini fridge. Not what we were promised at all.
2. Door to the room wouldn't close. We asked management if we could switch rooms and his response was "well, I can give you your money back". Rather than make a customer happy, his reply was to have them leave if they showed any sign of dissatisfaction. He said they had no other rooms, but the vacancy sign was still lit... We were very respectful and it just didn't warrant the rude demeanor we received.
3. Cigarette burns on the sheets
4. The wi-fi didn't work. Tried the password and network they had posted and you can not get on. I can get on just about anywhere so it wasn't my electronics.
5. If you're on the first floor, be ready to hear kids screaming and running around outside your door the most of the time. If you go, specifically request to stay away from the pool area.
6. Can't control the AC in the room.
7. Mattresses were dirty and uneven. If you're going as a couple, good luck.
8. The room... lit by 1 small, dim end table lamp. No overhead lights or even full sized room lamps. Holes in the walls, large plaster mark on the walls, old CRT TV... Nothing to write home about, but enough to write a review.
9. Bathroom was clean, BUT the shower takes forever to drain, tiles are cracked, not enough towels, and the fan didn't work so it took a long time for the mirrors to defog. Due to the small room size, if taking a hot shower, this made the room humid and uncomfortable.
10. Our door was clearly open with all of us still in the room and the cleaning person just opened it up and came in without knocking. Thought that was kinda unprofessional.

It's cheap, but honestly, spend a few extra bucks and stay somewhere nicer. It's a shame that it really is in a great location, but the management and poor quality of the rooms is just too strong.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
13  Thank dink5493
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Beware of room 215 molds on the pillows there's a seperate floors hard flor and carpet floors,, the ladies that clean are rude don't speak that much English . Watch out they will use your same bed sheets (throw them on the floor )(all of the stuff)

Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Ani m
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I completely loved this place. Their service is beyond wonderful, probably the nicest people I have ever met. Its a little walk to the bw but well worth it. Its right on the beach which is perfect for people who spend most their summers there. I highly recommend staying at this great establishment. I also want to mention how welcoming and loving Patty is (works at front desk, I believe she owns it) she is great and so is this place.

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank ErinRenee22
Reviewed June 21, 2014

The owners and managers were excellent! I loved them! They had so much patience and the room we were placed in was perfect view of pool and beach. The maids on the other hand were horrible! Nasty old lady yelled at other young guy named john. I was disgusted by her lack of being respectful around us costumers! And it took her 3 days after my check-in to clean my room. Please go to this hotel but make sure that nasty maid isn't still there!

• Stayed: June 2014