I've been to a lot of motels in my time but this has by far been the only one I had to dedicate my time writing a review for! It was absolutely horrible! For one, the website is completely different from what the motel is like. The price are made up on the spot depending on who you talk to on the phone. I talked to a man and he said $119 for a room but I called back later and a women said it was $160 and "it was impossible for a man to pick to up the phone." When I got there, there was no parking, a dog in the room next to mine (when no pets are allowed), and most importantly, the service was trash. Every time I asked for something, the women threatened me so I checked out and she had the nerve to throw something at me. Nevertheless, pay a little more because you can ask anyone whose been there, it's the worst motel in wildwood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fun & relaxed place to enjoy your vacation with family and friends. Beachfront property with great southern view of the beach. Large heated pool with kiddie pool attached. Poolside Snack Hut on property.Daily maid service, free barbecue grills, free parking[1 car per unit], & Free Internet Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Singapore Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Singapore Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Singapore Motel Wildwood Crest