“Delicious Mexican Food”

Bandanas Mexican Grille
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Wildwood Crest
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Celebrating 30 years in 2015, Bandanas is a family run, seasonal restaurant in Wildwood Crest. At Bandanas, we live the motto "Love People, Cook Them Tasty Food". We believe that there's a kindness in cooking that sets something good in motion, and we want to share it with you. Everyday we make all of our marinades, sauces and salsas from scratch, with fresh vegetables, fruits, herbs and spices. We seek out high quality meats, fresh-caught local fish, aged natural cheeses,and the season's best Jersey produce. Emphasis is on a lighter, healthier approach to cooking and our menu items are prepared to order. Although we have no liquor license, you may 'bring your own" or try one of our non-alcoholic beers or margaritas to complement your dining. Make sure to save a little rooom for your sweet tooth, and indulge in one of our amazing original ice cream creations. They're sure to bring a smile to your face and make your tastebuds dance! Relax and Enjoy! Open Weekends through June 11, 2015 and then daily beginning Friday, June 12, serving lunch, dinner and dessert. Be sure to check out our Build Your Own Burrito Bar available in season daily til 3 pm. Adios for now!
“Delicious Mexican Food”
Reviewed August 29, 2014 via mobile

I don't know what "Average" is taking about. We had the steak & avocado salad, chicken with grilled veggies & rice and my husband had some Mexican steak dish. We all cleaned our plates. Kids enjoyed their meals also. Make sure you leave room for dessert because the ice cream crepes were the best dessert we ate all week on vacation! We are definitely adding Bandanas to our yearly vacation repertoire.

“Tasty Take Out”
Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

We ordered take out a few nights back. I was put on hold twice before placing my order and when my husband went to get the food he said it was mobbed and he didn't get acknowledged for a good ten minutes- no real hostess or greeter? To this I say- be ware that it's a crazy busy place but good for them for being so busy! Down to the food: I ordered the fish tacos, mexi sampler app and supreme burrito for my husband. My tacos were fresh- wonderful ingredients but didn't have a ton of flavor. My husband said the burrito was average- we both agreed some serious hot sauce would have made them both better. The sampler app was okay- quesadilla was yummy. Overall we would eat there again because it was truly good quality but we'd have to add some spice.

Pennsville, New Jersey
“I loved it!”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

I love trying new places. This place is worth it. Although you may wait a little to get seated because this place gets busy the hostess is friendly and welcoming. The service was good and the food was exceptional.

Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Food is not bad prices are a little high.I would go again but I wouldnt go out of my way. Servers are friendly.But I would definitly go early there is a wait.

Visited August 2014
East Brunswick, New Jersey
“Very Good.”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

Good food and pleasant service. The burrito was delicious . Get there early or very late, unless you want to wait a long time.

Visited August 2014