“OK Mexican but mmmm Great dessert!”

Bandanas Mexican Grille
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Celebrating 30 years in 2015, Bandanas is a family run, seasonal restaurant in Wildwood Crest. At Bandanas, we live the motto "Love People, Cook Them Tasty Food". We believe that there's a kindness in cooking that sets something good in motion, and we want to share it with you. Everyday we make all of our marinades, sauces and salsas from scratch, with fresh vegetables, fruits, herbs and spices. We seek out high quality meats, fresh-caught local fish, aged natural cheeses,and the season's best Jersey produce. Emphasis is on a lighter, healthier approach to cooking and our menu items are prepared to order. Although we have no liquor license, you may 'bring your own" or try one of our non-alcoholic beers or margaritas to complement your dining. Make sure to save a little rooom for your sweet tooth, and indulge in one of our amazing original ice cream creations. They're sure to bring a smile to your face and make your tastebuds dance! Relax and Enjoy! Open Weekends through June 11, 2015 and then daily beginning Friday, June 12, serving lunch, dinner and dessert. Be sure to check out our Build Your Own Burrito Bar available in season daily til 3 pm. Adios for now!
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We finally ate there for dinner one night as our last visit to Wildwood we only experienced their dessert for a late night treat. The Mexican food was ok. I had fish tacos, which were good. Sufficiently sized portions for both myself and my large appetite husband.
Desserts are great and large sized with my husband having the brownie sundae and was struggling to finish it.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

See my previous posts for all the details on why we like this place so much. For 2014 it remains 1 of 3 island restaurants that we always go to during our 2 week WWC vacation., This casual restaurant has tasty, fresh, Mex food and terrific hard pack ice cream.. There is a reason this place has been around for something like 25 years and only seems to be getting more popular.

1  Thank augustwest73
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

6 of us for dinner... Had a sampler as an appetizer... Each had something different as a entree... From salads to tacos... Everyone enjoyed the taste and quality of the food... Casey was our server and did a great job! Recommend this!

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

My whole family really enjoys this place. The food is really good and the portions large. We are very picky about Mexican food so this one surprised us. Great family place. Leave room for dessert as it doubles as an ice cream parlor. Great service too. Our waitress had a refreshing enthusiastic attitude.

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Family favorite for years. Great Mexican food and our favorite crepe sundaes. My 4 year old didn't like her kids meal grilled cheese. Turned out it was made with garlic bread. My husband and I fought over who would eat it... It was so good!!