“Excellent Italian cuisine”
Review of Trattoria Conte

Trattoria Conte
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Description: This place is Temporarily Closed. Reason: Restaurant is moving to a new location.
Somerville, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Italian cuisine”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

My wife and I decided to search for a better meal than most of Wildwood's regular fare and found Trattoria Conte, a delightful experience in Italian dining. The only thing I wished was that they had a liquor license, but I was informed BYO is permitted, and I will bring wine next time. The meals were fantastic, my penne pasta in a cream vodka sauce topped with plentiful lump crab on top was delicious. The service was timely and the staff was most pleasant and accommodating. My wife's meal was equally good, and she brought the leftovers back to our cottage. When we return to Wildwood Crest next summer for a vacation we will most certainly return to Trattoria Conte.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank TFMarvoni

Wildwood, New Jersey
“Great Dining Experience”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Really enjoyed the terrific authentic Italian dishes prepared by owner and chef John Conte.
Personable and friendly staff made our dining experience memorable and enjoyable. We'll be coming back to try more from the menu. A must stop for anyone looking for great Italian food!

1 Thank Timbo723
“Wow, great food and real service.”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Great food! I’ve been living the Crest for years; this place is a diamond waiting to be found. When people discover Trattoria Conte you won’t be able to get a seat. I had the local flounder in pomodoro sauce. It came with unbelievable carrots (to die for) and potatoes. The 7 mushroom dinner was delightful. The spinach and bean appetizer was superb. The desert was delicious, Italian cheeses cake just like my mothers. We got to meet the Chef/Owner John, very friendly and knowledgeable. The espresso was creamy and bold – never had better. Go here!!!!

3 Thank BigTexNJ
Philadelphia, PA
“Authentic Italian”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Went there on vacation had a large party we were seated immediately . The food was very good I had 7 wild Mushrooms I tried the other other dishes Chicken prosciutto was excellent Only negative was service a little slow but the waitstaff very friendly Chef came out after dinner and thanked us for coming It was a very friendly laid back family
atmosphere BYOB

2 Thank jojohack
Prospect Park, Pennsylvania
“Unique and Traditional Italian Restaurant in Wildwood Crest!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

My fiance and I went out to dinner at Trattoria Conte last weekend while on vacation, and we had such a wonderful time! The food was just incredible, and the service was excellent! It was a very family oriented place which made for a comfortable and enjoyable experience. Also, the food was presented beautifully, and the chef/owner even came out to ask us about our meal and thank us for coming in! The menu was very unique for this area holding to the close roots of the owners to their Italian heritage; we would recommend this place to anyone in Wildwood looking for a quality meal, and we cannot wait to return!

3 Thank Lindsey W