“Wow, great food and real service.”
Review of Trattoria Conte

Trattoria Conte
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Description: This place is Temporarily Closed. Reason: Restaurant is moving to a new location.
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Great food! I’ve been living the Crest for years; this place is a diamond waiting to be found. When people discover Trattoria Conte you won’t be able to get a seat. I had the local flounder in pomodoro sauce. It came with unbelievable carrots (to die for) and potatoes. The 7 mushroom dinner was delightful. The spinach and bean appetizer was superb. The desert was delicious, Italian cheeses cake just like my mothers. We got to meet the Chef/Owner John, very friendly and knowledgeable. The espresso was creamy and bold – never had better. Go here!!!!

3  Thank BigTexNJ

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Went there on vacation had a large party we were seated immediately . The food was very good I had 7 wild Mushrooms I tried the other other dishes Chicken prosciutto was excellent Only negative was service a little slow but the waitstaff very friendly Chef came out after dinner and thanked us for coming It was a very friendly laid back family
atmosphere BYOB

2  Thank jojohack
Reviewed July 9, 2014

My fiance and I went out to dinner at Trattoria Conte last weekend while on vacation, and we had such a wonderful time! The food was just incredible, and the service was excellent! It was a very family oriented place which made for a comfortable and enjoyable experience. Also, the food was presented beautifully, and the chef/owner even came out to ask us about our meal and thank us for coming in! The menu was very unique for this area holding to the close roots of the owners to their Italian heritage; we would recommend this place to anyone in Wildwood looking for a quality meal, and we cannot wait to return!

3  Thank Lindsey W