“Very different cream cheeses....”
Review of Bagel Time Cafe

Bagel Time Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 3, 2014

Loved the different kinds of cream cheese and different bagel. Lunch was also very good with different kinds of sandwiches.

There are newer reviews for Bagel Time Cafe

Reviewed September 2, 2014

I was very impressed with this little cafe. Its hidden in the AquaBeach Hotel. The quality and quantity of food was excellent; the bagels were really fresh and I'm a little difficult to please when it comes to bagels. It was clean, the waitresses were happy, smiling, and pleasant and attentive. I found myself wanting to go back again. Worth every penny.

1  Thank Carolyn M
Reviewed September 1, 2014

We visited the Bagel Time Café daily during our recent vacation (as we did in 2013 too). As good as breakfast gets, with the best hash browns I have ever had. The staff is always friendly and attends to anything you need. Lunch at the Aqua Beach pool or on the beach was usually accompanied by lunch from the Café. Burgers and fries, and my favorite-The Cuban sandwich are superb.
If I had anything to suggest...it would be to get a different coffee, not bold enough for my taste.

The Bagels are so delicious I always task a dozen or two to take home and freeze them. Of course, the caring manager always specially wraps them up well in a plastic bag for me so my car does not permeate like those delicious everything bagels when I get home. Well worth a stop for breakfast or lunch in Wildwood Crest!

Reviewed August 27, 2014

This place was a nice find! I love bagels, so when I saw that they had bagels - my friend and I took a chance. They have all kinds of cream cheeses, and a good variety of bagels, including multigrain and wheat everything. Tried this place for lunch too - and the food was good and fresh! On the way to the the beach for me, so this is a nice stop on the way for a bagel and coffee to enjoy by the ocean!

Reviewed August 24, 2014

We just returned from our family vacation in Wildwood Crest, NJ. We stayed in a condo right off the beach and were lucky enough to find this incredible little restaurant located in one of the beachfront hotels. We ate there at least 5 times during our one-week stay. The Bagel Time Cafe is the perfect place for breakfast or lunch or to just grab a few bagels. They offer a ton of different spreads to compliment their delicious bagels. Their egg sandwiches were perfect and my son even commented that "the eggs just tasted fresher". On our last morning my husband ordered the Nova Lox on a Bagel. He works in NY and is very particular when it comes to his food. He said this was absolutely the best he had ever had. Each bagel was just loaded with so much smoked salmon that I know he was struggling to finish it, but refused to leave any behind. The real test was my 15 year old daughter who is almost impossible to please. She orders a chicken caesar wrap at almost any restaurant that offers it. She is what you would call a Caesar Wrap Connoisseur if there is such a thing. She said that the one offered at the Bagel Time Cafe was the best she had ever had. The staff was attentive and friendly and the prices were reasonable for being down the Jersey Shore. If you are going to be in the Wildwood area, be sure to stop at the Bagel Time Cafe on Buttercup and Ocean for a great meal.