All reviews rooms are clean across the street sandy feet bar b que place to stay two nights flat screen tv feel like family next year full kitchen owners and staff labor day weekend block motel kitchenette spatula beach
Reviewed August 24, 2018

One block from the beach. Clean, well run motel owned by the loveliest couple you could ever be lucky enough to meet. One side is a non-chlorine, clean pool and the other side a lovely grass area where you can bar-b-que or just sit at the tables.
I've been staying there for the past 5 years and wouldn't stay any other place in the Crest!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed August 13, 2018

From the first day that we arrived to the last day in which we left, my family and I enjoyed the Blue Water Motel. Every day, the service was nearly instant and fulfilled any need that the guests had. The owners and staff were extremely friendly, and the rooms themselves were very clean with large beds and a great kitchen, along with being minutes away from the beach. I am already looking forward to returning to the Blue Water Motel for my next summer trip, and I would highly recommend it to anybody who wants to have a fun, relaxing time near the shore.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Albert_K_A
Blue_Water_Motel8600, Manager at Blue Water Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your vacation with us. We look forward to have you and your family stay with us again next summer!

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Blue Water is a fantastic motel penned by wonderful people. 9 years straight coming here - need I say more!! Across the street form the beach and a gorgeous courtyard are just added benefits. Clean and very accommodating as well. I highly recommend this motel.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2018

My family and I (husband, 3 & 6 year old boys) stayed here for a few nights in June/July. Although the efficiency room we chose was a tad bit too small for us (they have larger rooms also), we were pleasantly surprised! The hotel is central to the beach and restaurants. Cape may is only a few miles away too. The best part about the hotel itself is hands down Cleanliness. From the pools to the courtyard to the rooms, everything was immaculate! The Owner and staff are quite hospitable and very quick to assist. My family and I loved it so much, that we plan to return a second time this summer... if they have any vacancies!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

The owners were very nice room was nice and big. Pool was fantastic. I will return. Private parking. Right across from the beach and a nice diner. The owners have clearly worked very hard. I highly recommend this.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Blue_Water_Motel8600, Manager at Blue Water Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Thank you very much for the review. We hope to see you again in the near future.