WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“"A"nother outstanding visit” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Imperial 500 Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Imperial 500 Motel
Ranked #12 of 67 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
“"A"nother outstanding visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

Another A visit. This hotel and staff are so awesome. I don't know what else to say. We stayed in the summer with an All A's review, and we just stayed again for our fall getaway. With "A" nother A review. Everyone here just goes out of their way to make sure your stay is pleasant. We needed a card table, to play so games outside to enjoy the beautiful weather, and within 15mins. are table was handed to us. Everyone of the staff is friendly willing to help you or just say hi, to make your day great. If they don't know something they will find out for you. You have to stay here, but the only problem with that, is if you go to another hotel anywhere else, not just in New Jersey, it is hard to find a hotel with these standards. YOU WILL LOVE IT and you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Every room is great.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank 1JMT

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
River Edge, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

We have been going to the Imperial 500 for over 30 years to attend the NJ State Fire Convention, and you couldn't find a better place to stay. The owners and staff are friendly and outgoing, and the motel is immaculate. It is family-owned and operated, and we have enjoyed watching their children and grandchildren grow up just as much as they have enjoyed watching our children grow. There is a beautiful salt water pool, bbq grills, pool tables, game room, and shuffleboard courts for everyone to enjoy. It is one block from the beach, and there is a public park across the street so you have beautiful views of the ocean from the balconies and deck. #1 place to stay in the Wildwoods!

Room Tip: Every room is an efficiency. 3rd and 4th floor rooms on the east side have the best ocean views!
2 Thank NCurran490
new jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

very nice place to stay in Wildwood Crest. Across from a public park so you have full view of the ocean. clean and updated with a very nice and helpful staff.
great location on quiet side of Wildwood.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank spigadore
Bergen County
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

Have been going to this motel every September for the past 21 years for the NJ State Fire Convention. It is a great family place, close to the boardwalk but in a private area of the crest where you can relax and get away from it all. The family management has watche my siblings and I grow up and now we get to watch their children grow. There is a variety of rooms and they are constantly updated and fresh feeling. The only way I picture myself in Wildwood is staying here at the Imperial . !

2 Thank Jaclyn C
fort mill, sc
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

First thing first, you will never find a nicer, cleaner, family friendly hotel in all of Wildwood!!! Our family has been going to the Imperial for over 20 years and will keep coming back. We lived on the west coast for 8 years and the first place we came to was the Imperial. Not just for the hotel but for the owners. I have watched our kids grow up there as well as the owners and their kids. They are like my summer family whom we missed dearly! They make sure that everyone who stays there has an enjoyable time and keep their home in the utmost perfect condition. As for the nay sayers that say it is outdated, then they obviously don't know the history of Wildwood and the Doo Wop era. We love the decor, it is like a step back in time. The owners have new updates every year which has become a game to our family to pick out the new thing they have added each year. My husband and I have been coming to the Imperial before we were married and had kids and the rules have never bothered us. They are there for a reason and we love the rules. Without them, the grass would be dead, the pool tables would be broken, and no one would get any sleep. I will agree with one poster, this is not our house and we should behave respectfully of other's property. The owners are the best and the Imperial is the best family hotel we have ever stayed at. Keep up the great work!!! I am proud to wear my Imperial 500 T-shirt!!! Peace, Love and Sandy Feet!!!

Room Tip: Every room is great, believe me, we have stayed in most of them!!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank dizzylizspins
Clifton Park, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

This Motel is by far one of the cleanest, if not the cleanest I have ever stayed in. Our family of four (kids ages 5 and 7) stayed Labor Day weekend. I booked this hotel based solely on the reviews I read on trip advisor as I haven't been to the Jersey Shore since I was a kid. It did not dissapoint! It was CLEAN and very well maintained, the staff was great and we were close to everything. You could not beat the price! A great value. My kids LOVED the pool and deck area.

We booked a two bedroom, one bath and were on the 3rd floor, and had a un-obstructed view of the ocean. Housekeeping left "towel animials" on the bed everyday for my kids. NIce touch!!!

It is close to restaurants and the boardwalk, but we did drive to these places. I had researched the area so we were prepared for this.

I have read the reviews regarding the rules posted around the property, but when you see how well maintained and clean the property is I can't understand how anyone wouldn't want to abide by these rules! It will only make your stay more enjoyable and the rules, in my opinion, were pretty consistent with rules posted at any public pool.

2 Thank rmcasanta
Columbia, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

I've read the reviews about how people think there are too many rules -- that they shouldn't walk on the grass or hang towels from the railings, or be loud. I say, "Be respectful of someone else's property!" We've been going to almost 10 years, and the owners take extreme pride in owning an establishment that is respected by those who come. Noise is taken to a lower level after 11:00 p.m., children are asked to not wander around, and not run up and down the concrete stairs or up and down the elevators, a clothes line is available for wet towels, etc. I certainly wouldn't act disrespectful at home, nor would I tolerate my children to do it...so why is it when you go on vacation, you think you can just "let loose!" Teach your children how to respect others and their property, make them say "please" and "thank you," etc. Don't blame others for being intolerable or yours and your children's actions if you dont' have manners to begin with! The owners here do a fantastic job of making sure our stay is pleasant and fabulous...and we bring 22 of us down with 1/2 of them under the age of 12, and we obey the rules because...quite frankly...it's not my house. I obey the rules because I'm respectful, and so are my children. And we get a little rowdy after 11, Jimmy comes out and let's us know, and we respectfully pipe down because there are other patrons around us, as well.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Icona Diamond Beach
Icona Diamond Beach
#1 of 7 in Lower Township
5.0 of 5 bubbles 1,029 reviews

Been to Imperial 500 Motel? Share your experiences!