We stayed here about four years ago and again this year and both times it has been very clean. The room was very spacious and we had a great view of the ocean. Great pool, the kids loved the diving board. The staff was very helpful, house keeping were friendly. The diner downstairs had good food, especially lunch and breakfast. The only complaints I can think of are that management did not want anyone to hang towels outside to dry or leave beachchairs or sand toys outside the rooms,( which makes it difficult when you have a family of five with three little kids and you are on the beach all day) and the pool could have been open a little later. Otherwise the people that ran the Crusader made sure we had a great vacation! A very positive experience, both times we stayed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort is located directly on the beach in beautiful Wildwood Crest, New Jersey. Here you will find the cleanest, whitest expanse of sandy beaches on the entire East Coast. There is surfing and water sports nearby and we boast the best amusement boardwalk on the coast featuring Morey's Amusement Piers and Water Parks within walking distance. Our 40+ year reputation is a benchmark in cleanliness and hospitality. We look forward to serving you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crusader Oceanfront Family Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Crusader Oceanfront Family Hotel