sorry to see some of the bad reviews prior to writing this, but our last trip to The Crest was an enjoyable stay at The Shalimar! Very clean and maintained with courteous staff. Wonder why it is rated so much lower than Compass where we had awful stay on prior trip. Only complaint I have is that they didn't take credit cards. Thank god I had check book w/ us as I bring limited cash for incidentals and a little night life. Maybe policy has changed since, I hope. Otherwise, an enjoyable stay and I do give it a thumbs-up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to come and enjoy the retro inspired style of our accommodations-from our guest rooms to our largest three-bedroom townhouse. Our recent renovations blend the classic mid-century architecture of the Wildwoods with modern conveniences, like wireless internet and a complete fitness center including steam room. At the center of the Shalimar is the spacious pool area, open late and offering sun-drenched southern exposure for you while the kids enjoy the diving board and slide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Shalimar Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shalimar Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Shalimar Motel Wildwood Crest