We have been going to Wildwood Crest ever since my Daughter Noele now 33 was 3 months old when it was owned by Bruce and Lorraine. Maria and her husband are one of the most congenial and professional owners we know. The staff are courteous and friendly. The rooms are suitable for any family or couples. The ammenities are good. The location is great and easy access to the boardwalk and Trolley. We are planning to stay at the Shalimar again this year since we know the location from past stays and are staying in the same room that we did in 1978. We will bring pictures of opur previous stays for their bulliten board and we can't wait.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to come and enjoy the retro inspired style of our accommodations-from our guest rooms to our largest three-bedroom townhouse. Our recent renovations blend the classic mid-century architecture of the Wildwoods with modern conveniences, like wireless internet and a complete fitness center including steam room. At the center of the Shalimar is the spacious pool area, open late and offering sun-drenched southern exposure for you while the kids enjoy the diving board and slide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Shalimar Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shalimar Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Shalimar Motel Wildwood Crest