“Super stay”

Crystal Beach Motor Inn
Reviewed August 26, 2012

My family spends a week at this property every year, and we will continue to do so. It's refreshing to stay in a family owned motel and to feel taken care of...an example...went to get ice from the ice machine, and didn't realize that it cost 25 cents...before I can reach into my pocket to get a quarter, Julia already had one in her hand offering it to me.

They've made some nice renovations, most notably the bathrooms.

Can't wait for next year!!!

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Taras P
There are newer reviews for Crystal Beach Motor Inn

Reviewed August 19, 2012

My husband, sister & brother in-law decided to go to Wildwood Crest for our summer vacation because my best friend & her family were staying there. We left on Sat July 28 to Sat Aug 4th. The original hotel we booked was disgusting & the employees ( if you cancall them that) are very unprofessional. We thought our vacation was over before it began!! We looked all over Wildwood for another place to stay( since our room wasnt going to be ready for awhile) After almost 2 hours we were ready to give up & go home. Then we went into The Crystal Beach Motel & spoke to Boris. At that point we felt so blessed!! We checked out the rooms & they were so clean & the bathrooms were beautiful!! Every morning we would see Boris and Julia working very hard to keep their place so clean. The pool was delightful and I loved having my coffee every morning with my family outside on the patio. After we came home I realized one of my shoes was missing. I called Julia to let her know. Julia found my shoe & mailed it back. Thanks Boris & Julia for saving our vacation so my family & I could have some great memories of our time we had at your place. I will definiley recommend The Crystal Beach to all my friends and family!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2012

This place was great, clean, clean, clean, the owners were so very nice to us. I would go back in a heart beat if looking for a nice place to stay for vacation please consider this place you will be very happy with it. I will be back again next year.

Room Tip: Any room is good they are all kept the same and they are all very stylish and CLEAN everything is pe...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Terry R
Reviewed July 31, 2012

My wife and I have been going to the Crystal Beach for over ten years and always have a great time. The rooms are exceptionally clean and updated not like other hotels in the area. We always feel welcome by the owners and it has a genuine feel, not just business. The location is one block off the beach on Atlantic Ave. and three blocks to the end of the boardwalk. This makes the Crystal beach a great value for the money compared to other properties. It is a smaller property so there is attention to detail . Julie and Boris the owners run the hotel and oversee all the operations and have been doing it for a longtime and make your vacation special when you stay at the Crystal beach.

Room Tip: Rooms 208-209, 308-309 have a great beach view. Not a big price tag.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nicholas J
Reviewed February 3, 2012

Best family owned motel i ever went to! I feel like family minghia! Boris is the best he can also grill like a master, Julie always makes us feel welcomed with open arms! Met the one son Tommy great kid we all hung out in the pool had a great time . I will be back this summer. Cant wait! CIAO

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Murrays11735
Reviewed September 3, 2011

Accomodations were nice and clean. Room was recently updated, including new bathroom. Great location. Two short blocks from the beach. Walking distance to bike rentals, tennis, boardwalk, and playgrounds. Owners Julie and Boris are very nice and helpful. Thank you for a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2011

1) Opened the door to our room and began to unpack. Room filled with little ants. Not fun waking up in the middle of the night due to an ant walking across your back
2) No WiFi - worked the first nigh and then never worked again. Asked them to fix but never worked
3) Not enough parking - If you get home late from the boardwalk there arenot enough spots out front or the underground garage. Say hello to a $35 parking ticket
4) Pool is small. Good for couples and small children but for families with teenagers go somewhere else
For the money...find a better hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank billd69
Nick M, Owner at Crystal Beach Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2011

Dear Bill,
If our memory serves us correctly....you were our guest in room 303.

Since 1984 we have never had a complaint about having any type of bug problem in our rooms. It is a disappointment to us that you did not report the ant problem to us in the first place and chose to instead slander our establishment.

We do have a doorbell for late night check-ins, lock-outs, and or emergencies. We are on call to service your needs 24 hrs a day. We also have telephone service available 24 hrs a day. If you did not have a parking spot you should of notified us of the situation.

We offer 1 car per unit as all motels/hotels in the Wildwoods do. If someone parked illegally on our lot, and possibly took your spot, we do our best to correct the situation. We make sure all of our guests are comfortable and secure. Please feel free to call us in the future.

The Crystal Beach Management