Crystal Beach Motor Inn
Coliseum Ocean Resort(Wildwood Crest)
$79
$55
Jolly Roger Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$93
  • Pool
Biscayne Family Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$77
Fleur de Lis Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$99
Granada Ocean Resort(Wildwood Crest)
$65
$55
Port Royal Hotel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$86
Waikiki Oceanfront Inn(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$81
Olympic Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$66
Adventurer Oceanfront Inn(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$49
Aztec Resort Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$90
Travelocity
All reviewsyear after yearborisblockmotelgrill
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 23, 2011

My husband, myself and our 3 & 5 yr old daughters recently stayed here and would absolutely stay again. We chose this motel based on the reviews so I wanted to give back by reviewing it myself. It was a great stay b/c it was clean, comfortable, family oriented, and we felt very safe there. We stayed on the 3rd flr. and had a great view of the beach. The walk to the beach was easy with 2 small children. Also, the walk to the boardwalk was an easy one. The owners are very personable and feel like family, very friendly as well. we liked it so much we stayed an additional night and they were very accomodating for this split decision. Overall, it was a wonderful experience and we would stay there again for sure!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2011

This motel was phenomenal. The service was exceptionnaly great. Boris was a grillmaster, who grilled anything upon request. Julie was so nice. SHe was the best. I miss them so much and i will surely return this summer. the pool was beautiful especially the day boris and julie joined us in the pool. (they are the owners). they are macedonian and so am i and i loved it. Thank you Boris and Julie! please stay here if u want the best vacation of ur life and a tasty grill. <33

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank soccer37_11
Reviewed August 25, 2009

I recently stayed at the Crystal Beach hotel with my family and felt like I was home, but with a tropical feel to it. It was an quaint place with a great view of the ocean and the ambiance was relaxing. I would recommend this place to anyone who likes that personable touch, when staying at a hotel. The owners treat you like family and that says a lot. You are not just another number who has stayed at their hotel.

Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2009

I just got to Wildwood with a frien of mine, without any reservations........ she did go there in the past with her husband and son. They had a room for us, first place we did. It was very clean, very nice, a nice balcony with a true view on the sea. Quiet place wiht an elevator, parking inside if you want, and very nice pool, clean with very nice chair . You can also use the B.B.Q. grill. Everything was great, thank you Julie . From Julie from Thetford Mines, Québec, Canada.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 7, 2009

We"ve been going here for 10 years now and enjoy our stay every time! we know Julie and borris because borris used to own a gas station in Wallington (i forget if he still does) and my parents always went their so we are pretty much family to them. it's clean, great service and take advantage of the elavator that they installed 2 or 3 years ago. It's RIGHT by the beach which is really convienent and moreys peir's are pretty close by. Overall the hotel is AWSOME!!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family