Aztec Resort Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$152
American Safari Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Pool
Jolly Roger Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$190
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Biscayne Family Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$168
Blue Water Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$175
Savings alert! 60% below average rates

The price you found is 60% lower than this hotel's average rate of $440/night.

Olympic Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$150
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $210/night.

Paradise Oceanfront Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$189
$168
Fleur de Lis Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$149
The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$169
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $199/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

I booked a room using an online booking service. The day after I booked, the hotel called me to tell me their rules which were not listed on the booking website. I promptly called the booking site to discuss the phone call that I received and express my disappointment over the whole ordeal (my reservations were for the next day). The booking site agreed and I was told that I would not incur any charges due to this. The hotel charged me anyway and did not return my phone calls or the phone calls from the booking site. A few days later, I checked my bank account and discovered this hotel now charged my card again (so I was charged twice) with still no phone call back. I had to go to the bank and report the two charges as fraud and get a new card for fear of being charged a third time.

Stayed: August 2017
5  Thank Stephanie B
Reviewed August 15, 2017

We wanted a couple of nights down the shore, and Sea Scape was perfect. Room inviting and well maintained. Everything worked. Took a dip in the pool that night during "quiet swim." Beautiful, clean pool. Staff courteous and eager to help. Maid service was good. We would go back.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

We just returned from our 6th trip to The Sea Scape and I have nothing bad to say! Every year we go there are more upgrades done (this year the couches)! The staff is extremely friendly and always willing to get anything needed. The owner Chris is so kind and absolutely wonderful! I don't have anything bad to say and we will be returning next year!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

Great stay that serves its purpose. Walking distance from the boardwalk. Was clean, small, but if you're just looking for a stay just to go to the beach, this is right for you.
It comes with fridge, microwave and a grill in the area if you wish to grill.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank pvallejo17
Reviewed July 11, 2017

I called for a reservation about a month ago for 3 days and 2 nights for my girlfriend and I and the owner of the inn, Chris, decided it would be good to double charge me for the room without telling me. In addition to that, he harassed me with calls asking if I was coming in the coming weeks when I had assured him that since he had already charged my account that I was. Then I come to find out the week of he has actually booked my room without my knowledge and attempts to place the blame back on me. It has become apparent to me that Chris and the Sea Scape Inn only care about the money and that's just sad. I would not recommend for anyone.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple