“Marvelous”

Ranked #4 of 67 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Pine Bush, New York
“Marvelous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Completely satisfied. I would recommend the Fleur De Lis to anyone. I really appreciated the spotless rooms, the friendly staff, fully stocked kitchen, etc. The location is also perfect in the Crest to do all the wonderful activities within walking distance. This resort is also very family-friendly! I hope to visit again and again!

Room Tip: Try to book your stay at least six to eight months in advance to secure best rooms.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank jmarks99

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Nutley, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

My first time staying at Fleur de Lis and we a had a great time. From the time we checked in we knew we would have a great weekend, staff was so helpful and friendly. We really enjoyed the pool area, it is very well kept and maintained and clean... Most importantly the rooms were verrrry clean, sheets were perfectly white and crisp. My only complaint would be the carpet in our room looked a little worn and the bathroom could have used slight updating but other than that we had a great stay. Nice evening walk to boardwalk which was pretty close. I noticed a lot of families stay at Fleur de Lis which was great to see, My husband and I brought our 6 month old son and i would love to make this a family tradition every year!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Pasqua325
Staten Island, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Another perfect stay at the Fleur de Lis! The entire staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. They always go out of their way to make our vacation wonderful!! The entire property is spotless, and the rooms are gorgeous. The perfect location, at the beach and only a 10 minute walk to the boardwalk! It's the ideal spot for families and couples. It really is the BEST place to stay in the Wildwoods!!

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank KennyGranite
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

My wife and I stayed in rm 113, poolside, very nice and clean, rates were reasonable. Staff very friendly and helpful. The hotel is very family oriented with lots of children running around, so we do not recommend this hotel for a romantic-type getaway. This place is always full and now we know why! We enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank christopher l
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

The Fleur de Lis is well staffed, very clean and very kid friendly. I have been coming here for years with my son and he and I just love it here. It is convienently right on the beach! I would recommend this hotel to anyone! We are also only a couple blocks from the boardwalk. And it's very quiet and peaceful here!

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Jojostern
Sharon Hill, Pa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

We returned to our favorite oasis on the beach, otherwise known as the Fleur de Lis Beach Resort. We spent a week there during the 4th of July. As always everything was impeccably immaculate! The rooms are constantly being updated and so incredibly clean that they put my very clean home to shame! The outside of the property is constantly being cleaned, and even the pool and grill areas are spotless. The staff as always was wonderful. They always make us feel so welcome. Any questions we ever have, they provide the ultimate in guest services, and they are always professional, polite, friendly, and truly seem to love their jobs. As usual, we were there with the friendliest guests too. Families having fun, children playing and enjoying their summer vacations, just as they should. Staying at the Fleur de Lis, feels more like a family reunion than just a vacation spot! My husband and I have found our home away from home, and will never stay anywhere else!!

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with any room there!!!!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank PhillyGirl63
orlando
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

This hotel is right on the beach, has a nice pool area, a game room for the kids, ping pong, and is adjacent to several restaurants. The drive to the drug store, grocery store, and other points of interest was easy. It was a great place to stay for convenience of location.
The BEST part of staying at Fleur de Lis, though, was the service! Every member of the staff, from the front desk to housekeeping and the groundskeepers were so nice, accommodating, fastidious over every little detail. We made several demands on them during our multi-day stay, and each time they sprang into action without even blinking. I have not experienced this level of service since Four Seasons Maui. While in Wildwood, I stopped in three other hotels for small services or items. Not one of them treated me like a guest, which made me understand that the service I was getting at Fleur was not just part of the local culture or expectation. This is something special they are intentionally doing.

Also, I think we could have eaten off of the floor of the elevator. This resort is so clean, and constantly in the process of being cleaned by the aforementioned friendly staff.

My only regret is that we couldn't stay another week.

We will definitely be back! Thank you Fleur de Lis!

Room Tip: Lower floor beach room was very nice, and since we hung out at the pool, thought it was preferable t...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
#3 of 67 in Wildwood Crest
Port Royal Hotel
Port Royal Hotel
#5 of 67 in Wildwood Crest

Been to Fleur de Lis Beach Resort? Share your experiences!