Fleur de Lis Beach Resort
Bristol Plaza Motel(Wildwood Crest)
$240
$192
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $239/night.

Jolly Roger Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$142
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $195/night.

Olympic Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$137
Blue Water Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$175
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $217/night.

Admiral Resort Motel(Wildwood Crest)
$199
Apollo Resort Motel(Wildwood Crest)
$173
  • Pool
Mark I Motel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$183
Aqua Beach Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$198
Priceline
  • Pool
The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$343
$317
Travelocity
Port Royal Hotel(Wildwood Crest)(Great Value!)
$387
All reviewsplace to staynext yearmany yearsperfect locationthe entire propertyupdated roomsnever stay anywhere elsemy entire lifegreat vacationour home away from homeroom was spotlesssun deckping pong tablethe grilltables and chairspots and panslove this place
Reviewed July 27, 2013

My wife and I stayed in rm 113, poolside, very nice and clean, rates were reasonable. Staff very friendly and helpful. The hotel is very family oriented with lots of children running around, so we do not recommend this hotel for a romantic-type getaway. This place is always full and now we know why! We enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank christopher l
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The Fleur de Lis is well staffed, very clean and very kid friendly. I have been coming here for years with my son and he and I just love it here. It is convienently right on the beach! I would recommend this hotel to anyone! We are also only a couple blocks from the boardwalk. And it's very quiet and peaceful here!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Jojostern
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We returned to our favorite oasis on the beach, otherwise known as the Fleur de Lis Beach Resort. We spent a week there during the 4th of July. As always everything was impeccably immaculate! The rooms are constantly being updated and so incredibly clean that they put my very clean home to shame! The outside of the property is constantly being cleaned, and even the pool and grill areas are spotless. The staff as always was wonderful. They always make us feel so welcome. Any questions we ever have, they provide the ultimate in guest services, and they are always professional, polite, friendly, and truly seem to love their jobs. As usual, we were there with the friendliest guests too. Families having fun, children playing and enjoying their summer vacations, just as they should. Staying at the Fleur de Lis, feels more like a family reunion than just a vacation spot! My husband and I have found our home away from home, and will never stay anywhere else!!

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with any room there!!!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PhillyGirl63
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This hotel is right on the beach, has a nice pool area, a game room for the kids, ping pong, and is adjacent to several restaurants. The drive to the drug store, grocery store, and other points of interest was easy. It was a great place to stay for convenience of location.
The BEST part of staying at Fleur de Lis, though, was the service! Every member of the staff, from the front desk to housekeeping and the groundskeepers were so nice, accommodating, fastidious over every little detail. We made several demands on them during our multi-day stay, and each time they sprang into action without even blinking. I have not experienced this level of service since Four Seasons Maui. While in Wildwood, I stopped in three other hotels for small services or items. Not one of them treated me like a guest, which made me understand that the service I was getting at Fleur was not just part of the local culture or expectation. This is something special they are intentionally doing.

Also, I think we could have eaten off of the floor of the elevator. This resort is so clean, and constantly in the process of being cleaned by the aforementioned friendly staff.

My only regret is that we couldn't stay another week.

We will definitely be back! Thank you Fleur de Lis!

Room Tip: Lower floor beach room was very nice, and since we hung out at the pool, thought it was preferable to the road-side room on the second floor that we also rented. The road-side rooms only have a short balcony to sit on, and not very comfortably. The pool patio area is large enough that you don't need a pool-side room to enjoy it, though.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Perfect location, clean and good amenities at Fleur de Lis. Bring your quarters for washer and dryer, things don't dry very well on the chairs. Parking is very tight, especially for larger cars. Pool is a nice size, but chairs and tables are fully utilized by families, therefore limited. We were a party of 4 adults and 4 kids, we did use 4 chairs every afternoon -- the pool does get crowded. Like most places catering to families, kids are at times controlled and other times not. We left on July 5th and the place was quite a bit roudier because of the holiday weekend. Our kids had fun playing with other children and we got to know a few parents while at the pool. We had a great time at this resort and our overall exeperince with parents and kids was positive.

Helpful and friendly front desk, always willing and able to help with questions and requests.

Room Tip: First floor is best access to pool, beach, etc. Upper rooms have views, but very narrow walking areas.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family