“Great but pricey” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Gia - CLOSED

Gia
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Coming Soon!
Leesburg, Virginia
“Great but pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

Excellent food and very attentive head waiter. Prices were somewhat high. Service could have been better re. Refills for water and bread.

Visited July 2013

“Hidden Gem, Best kept secret in Wildwoodcrest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

I have to say that this was one of the most pleasant dinning experiences we had in a long time, being from New York City I do consider myself a bit of a food snob and the food was on par with the NYC restaurants. My Party was a large party and the staff could not have been more accommodating, the owner was so attentive and gracious and made you feel right at home and like part of the family. Pretty much all the entrees we ordered were great, I had the flounder franchise and my wife had the chicken Gia and both were great. The calamari along with the hot peppers are a perfect combo for an appetizzer. If you are staying in wildwoodcrest this is a cant miss dinning experience.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Dberto74
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Creative Menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

We visited during restaurant week. The staff were very well trained. The menu had creative touches from goat cheese and sliced strawberries on the salad to the hottest peppers I ever had mixed with the calamari. Try it. you will not be disappointed.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank TruthfulTraveler623
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“You Gotta Try It”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

This place is a Wildwood tradition in a few short years. The Chiarella family has been serving Wildwood for generations...this place has Mia and Vincent cooking the best Italian food on the island. The service is very welcoming and Beth runs the front of the house with style and grace and some bangles..........she is wonderful. Its BYOB so grab something on your way...the long hots are exceptional. We go here 8-10 time a season...shrimp with penne, veal saltimbucco is a winner also......go get Italian as it was meant to be..

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Jack B
Northern NJ
“Gia - most disgusting dinner we had at WW”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

We should've left as soon as we saw the "hostess". She was overly tanned, covered in so much jewelry she could barely lift her arms, and with a deep nicotine enhanced voice. We were seated at a table in the back and out of nowhere came this waiter that I can assure had NO EXPERIENCE, even though he looked middle aged and seemed Italian (must've been related to her!). When he approached the table he kicked the salt and pepper shakers that had been left on the floor next to our table and then proceeded to put them on the table! He took our drinks order: 3 sodas. When he came back he had brought the wrong sodas and he was all mixed up. When we told them we didn't want them he just left them on the table saying "ok you can have them for free" Hmmm nooo. I don't want them. thank you. Then he mixed the kids order and was flustered when we brought it to his attention.

The chicken sinatra was disgusting. The eggplant that came with the plate was still frozen and so hard we couldn't even cut it. At this point I called the hostess/manager and pointed out to her that the eggplant was not edible and she proceeded to take my utensils (while dragging her cheap jewelry all over my food) and try to cut the eggplant herself as to prove a point.
I explained all of the mistakes and problems we had had and she didn't even bother to take anything off the bill. We just ended up paying and leaving. Needless to say we are never setting foot in that disgusting restaurant ever again!!!

• Visited August 2012