“Expensive” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Alosi's Bistro

Alosi's Bistro
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner
Swarthmore, Pennsylvania
“Expensive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

The food was good but expensive. 8 oz glass of apple juice was $2.75 and was considered a large. It was laughable. My son ordered a small orange juice and it was no more than 6 oz. Children's drinks are bigger than these. With all the choices, in the Crest for breakfast, I would not recommend this choice.

Visited August 2013

NJ
“Great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

Yummy and great prices! Food was delicious, VERY family friendly and awesome prices! The waitresses and staff were very patient and accommodating for little kids. Great place!

Visited August 2013
Pine Bush, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

I liked Alosi's Bistro because it the food was very good and the service was very good. However, the portions were okay. My son ordered French Toast on the Kid's Menu, and they gave him one small piece of French Toast and an orange, which wasn't very filling. My other son and I actually had to give half of our home fries each to my son. Then, they didn't even include the kid's beverage with the kid's meal. On the other hand, my other son ordered a cheese omelette, which was amazing, and the portion was very big. My wife and I liked our meals a lot also. So I recommend Alosi's Bistro, which is conveniently located in the Pan American Hotel!

Visited July 2013
Boothwyn, Pennsylvania
“Consistently good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Alosi is a gem in Wildwood Crest. Food is always prepared to order. Excellent menu with specials that are terrific. Tonight I enjoyed the corn an scallop chowder which was delicious. My entree was the mussels with linguine perfectly cooked and very flavorful. My husband enjoyed the scallops wrapped in bacon which is served over mixed greens with a vinaigrette dressing. It would be an entree serving other places. he had the special - veal Marsala which was perfectly prepared with a Marsala sauce that was wonderful. Maggie and her staff are friendly and do everything they can to make your dining experience wonderful.

Visited July 2013
Park Ridge, NJ
“Good Hearty Breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

My family and I ate there twice. Good sized portions. Always offered to refill my empty coffee cup right away. Service staff were very friendly and efficient. Place was very clean and has a nice European look about it. Highly recommend.

Visited June 2013