“Great!”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
North Braddock, Pennsylvania
“Great!”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

My family ate here last week. The food was really good. The portions were actually too much for me but I am not a big eater. My husband had a veal dish that he does not stop raving about. Very nice atmosphere. My only complaint is that they do not take reservations.

Roselle Park, New Jersey
“summer 2014”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Great food and super cute place, and BYOB! Close enough from our hotel to walk to, a vacation must! I like that the salad is served family style and their meatballs are super yummy!

Visited August 2014
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
“Great meals! Worth the wait!”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

My husband and I waited an hour for a table. We were not disappointed. It was a Thursday evening so he had ordered the prime rib. It was a generous portion served with a double baked potato and vegetable. He also had the crab bisque which was very tasty. I ordered the veal parmigiana with rigatoni. I also had a chicken vegetable soup that was delicious. Bread was served and it was warm and crispy with soft center. We eat here every time we visit the Wildwoods!

Staten Island, New York, United States
“Why is it not # 1”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

I live in a city where there is a Italian restaurant on every corner
this one in the top five ever ate at. The wait is worth the meal if they had a wine list it would be perfect

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Bruce M
Watertown, New York
“Great Italian food”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

We went here for our last dinner of our vacation with older teens. We were not disappointed. We were told that we would have a 35 minute wait and it was about 30. We expected that. The waitress we had was excellent. Remember to bring your own wine. The food was great. My husband is very particular about his sauce and was very happy with it. The only dish that anyone had that they were a bit disappointed was the vodka sauce. It was good, but did not wow like the other meals. Veal tender, swordfish was great. We will come here again when in town!