“Wow!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 8, 2014

This place was such a surprise. THE FOOD WAS AWESOME! The sauce was so good I could eat it by itself. The bruschetta was the best I ever had. The lasagna was a deep dish lasagna, which I am not used to, but the flavor was crazy good. Everything they brought to our table, was delicious. And I am not easy to please when it comes to Italian. We were skeptical to go, but we are very pleased we did, and we are looking forward to going back. Bring your own wine, it's a dry town the Crest. The service was very friendly, and although it was crowded, we didn't have to wait for a table, they even gave us a bigger table after asking with no problem. A nice surprise.

1  Thank Jetsetjackson6

Reviewed August 7, 2014

I so wanted to love this place, but in my opinion it was a very mixed bag and a big disappointment for some of us. We waited about 35-40 mins for a table but it was a Saturday night, so that's to be expected. It was a nice place, but very crowded and very loud. This is not the place for a quiet, romantic dinner, if that's what you're looking for. Our waiter was very cordial despite how busy he was and the appetizers came in a reasonable amount of time and were good.

We were a party of 8. My eggplant parm was just so-so and the side of home-made pasta was stuck together like wallpaper paste and was inedible. One person at the table found their entire meal inedible. Out of 8 of us, only 4 enjoyed their meals of ribs and seafood. Won't be going there again.

1  Thank vg574
Reviewed August 6, 2014

You might have to wait a little while but it will be worth it. Good Italian food and plenty of it. There were 2 of us and we had enough left over for a second meal, which we also enjoyed. Good service, good prices. Enjoy!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Execellent food, the services was great. Huge portions of food. All around a great resturant. The prices were not to bad either.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

We got here right before 4:00 (with a crowd gathered) and were seated as soon as they opened the doors. Fresh warm bread was brought out as soon as we sat down. Our waiter was very friendly. My daughter got spaghetti and meatballs front the kids menu and my son got chicken parm. My son for maybe the first time ever cleaned his plate. My husband and I both got the prime rib. They were served with a veggie mix and a twice baked potato. The food was absolutely delicious and after ordering we were served maybe 5 minutes later, not even enough time to eat the salad. We all got dessert, my tiramisu was great. Would love to go again. They are on the expensive side but we are on vacation and wanted to have a nice dinner.