“Real Italy on the heart of the Wildwoods”

Little Italy Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I found nothing to dislike, The Staff was awesome. The food they serve brings me back to my Sainted Mother's kitchen. and the taste of true old world Italian cooking. Portions are nice, bring an appetite or be prepared to ask for a doggie bag. Prices are very reasonable. I never miss at least one meal here when in the Wildwoods.

There are newer reviews for Little Italy Restaurant

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We liked this restaurant very much, except you do have to go early otherwise you will have a long wait. I must say the food is worth waiting for though

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We came here based on a recommendation. It was very good. Very nice staff, but the acoustics weren't great. We had a large group, so we were sat around other large groups and it was just LOUD. I guess that's what you come to expected from large Italian groups ;-) so we didn't mind too much.

The food was good. We had everything from appetizers to pastas to seafood. It was all very good. The portions are overly large. I split the lasagna with another adult and we still only ate half of it. We took our leftovers back to the hotel and ate them over the course of two days!

One person in our group ordered an appetizer for their meal. He wanted some of the table salad also so he told the server he wanted a house salad. When the table salads came out we all got plates (including him). Then, when our meals came out, they brought him a seprate salad. That was a little confusing and I think we were charged for it. Not a big deal, just a little confusing, so you might want to specify what you want or ask.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My family and I went on a Saturday night, and they told us there was a twenty minute wait. Thankfully, it was only a fifteen minutes! My wife, one son, and I loved our dinners, however, my other son, who ordered chicken parmesan kid's meal, and wasn't very satisfied. Overall, I recommend Little Italy highly.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We are from Connecticut where there's authentic Italian restaurants on every corner. We expected this place to be a cheesy touristy restaurant when really everything exceeded our expectations! The food was absolutely delicious and it had a ncie atmosphere. Only negative is the tables are packed in tight and you had to push in your chair every time somebody behind you needed to get up.