“Adult family vacation”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was a family trip with my adult children. The menu is extensive and the service and food was excellent. We had a party of 6 and didn't have to wait. we have eaten here before on previous trips and will keep coming back. We had enough leftovers and had another meal the next day.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I'll keep this short and sweet...just recently ate here with 6 adults and 3 children and everyone was extremely happy with their meals. We all had a little bit something different and it was all delicious with large portions. Service was friendly and fast. I will definitely go back. FYI, it's BYOB.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

we keep going back here because it is a great place to eat. We have gone every time we have been in Wildwood and we have never been disappointed. The service is always great and the food is really good and the portions are huge. You defiantly get your moneys worth. Try to get there a little early though because it does draw quite a crowd.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

My boyfriend and I went there on 7/18/13. We go to Wildwood three times during our vacation in Wildwood and Cape May we thought we would give this place a try. Even though it looked busy for two people we only waited for a table 15 minutes. The salad was good. I had stuffed shells and my boyfriend had spaghetti with meat sauce. Plenty of food. We each had unsweetened iced tea with free refills. The waitress was pleasant. Asked if we wanted coffee which we did and got a free refill and as well. Will definitely make this an annually stop on our vacation. Prices weren't bad either.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I have gone to Wildwood every summer for over twenty years, and have gone to eat at Little Italy for as long as I can remember. It seems that it's standards may be slipping a bit - the server wasn't overtly rude but was not friendly either. The quality of the food was not as good as remembered - the shrimp were way over cooked and the sauce was overly spicy. May try this again next summer, but as there are a thousand options to choose from, may be on the lookout for somewhere better.