“good pizza & subs”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 23, 2012

not always open this late in the season. but they do have very good pizza and subs. We have tried both in the past.

There are newer reviews for Bayside Pizza House

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Our family of 5 went to Bayside this August.
The food was TERRIBLE.

Service was WORSE.

We bit into the chicken wings — they were RED and RAW.

Some restaurants add a tip for parties of 8 or more. OK, fine.
But, I never heard of ADDING a 15% TIP for parties of 5?
That's only being done because they're sure that we would
NEVER TIP ANYTHING for being served RAW CHICKEN with a BAD ATTITUDE.

Don't waste your time and money at Bayside Pizza House,
There are so many Good Places to eat in Wildwood Crest and Wildwood =
try ANY OTHER PLACE would be better than here.

Have fun, enjoy Wildwood Crest!

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Good value for the money and the food was delicious. We ordered family style -- salad, fried calamari and pizza. The service was good. Clean casual surroundings with outdoor seating available. The sauce was delicious. 2 thumbs up!

Reviewed August 8, 2012

The soup was fantastic, the pizza was good, & the meatball parm sandwich was well let just say not good. Need to find a new receipt for their pasta sauce.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

My twelve year old daughter was craving Gnocchi and garlic cheese bread for a week, so we looked for a menu in a basket on the table that the owners of the condo unit that we rent every year around now left out. We found Bayside's pizza menu, and delicious was written in marker in bold letters on the front of it. My daughter scanned the menu and found both things she wanted. It was around 7, so dinner time had pretty much past. She always eats late thought. She tried calling them three times. Busy. Finally when she got a hold of them, some teenage girl answered and gave snide comments whenever my daughter asked if they had something specific on the menu. She would usually give the answer, "if it's not on the menu, we DON'T have it!" so she ordered her food. We waited for three hours. No food. (they said the wait was 20-30 minutes) Finally, I called and asked where it was. They said that the delivery boy couldn't get into the gated community and when they dialed our number, couldn't get through. So we waited another hour and my husband went down and got the food since the boy buzzed us when he got there. My daughter took a bite, and the food was cold, and the cheese on the bread was sticky and dry. Once we heated it up it was good, since I tasted it. But I'm sure it would've been better it the sauce and the cheese and the pasta was FRESH. All well. I guess the overall experience was okay.

1  Thank Heidischweg