““Always a Good Breakfast””
Review of Olympic Restaurant

Olympic Restaurant
Bloomfield, New Jersey, United States
““Always a Good Breakfast””
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We have been going to Wildwood Crest for many years. While there when we want breakfast this is usually where we end up. The food is always good, comes out quickly and everything comes out together. Not the fanciest place in the world but never disappoints.

• Visited September 2012

Wilmington, Delaware
“wonderful breakfast”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

the staff and the food are always the best. Try the chipped beef. We also take advantage of the beach grill for lunch. It is so close to the beach and our room. Try the milk shake for a real treat. great!

Visited August 2012
Philadelphia
“Breakfast by the Ocean”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Let me say I would have given this place a higher rating had they kept the place just a tad cooler. By the end of breakfast I was starting to perspire and when someone would open the door it was a welcome breeze. The food and the service was very good the food was good for diner/coffe shop fare and the pricing was in line with Wildwoods in the summer. The restaurant though small was clean, bright and airy. The food was served quickly and even with my back to the windows and facing the kitching area I could take in the views behing me because of this nice long mirror which was canted perfectly to see behind you. Like I said it the place had been cooler I would have rated it higher.

• Visited August 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
“Not "Gold" Status”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Service was good, food was adequate, location was within walking distance of our hotel, price was reasonable. Just be advised that the Restaurant serves breakfast & lunch only

Visited August 2012
West Orange, NJ United States
“poor service”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

good breakfast but last time the waitress forgot about us because a larger group came in and even after I said something she still didn't take our order so we walk out and will never come back.

• Visited July 2012