“Awesome Experience!!!”

Doo Wop Coffee Shop
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch
Description: Serving Breakfast and Lunch from 6am to 3pm daily. In season. Off season hours posted regularly. Ice Cream Parlor open seasonaly from 4pm-10pm/11pm weekdays and weekends consecutively. Voted Best Breakfast in the Wildwoods from NBC in 2011 and then in 2013. As seen on the Travel Channel in 2010 and featured/covered in SALT MAGAZINE august 2012. Voted "BEST BREAKFAST" 2015 by South Jersey Magazine. Serving the finest ingredient made dishes with everything cooked to order and every piece of fruit cut to order as well. Homemade guacamole, homemade pico de gallo, homemade dressings using on site fresh picked herbs. Local bought vegetables and local bought fruit ranging from fresh jersey blueberries to jersey strawberries. Keeping it fresh....Keeping it local...Keeping it honest.
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Last year, I stopped in for the first time ever on vacation with my very hungry daughter. Upon entering the establishment, we were greeted with warm smiles, awesome service and the food was fantastic. My daughter and I ordered the Kramer not knowing what to expect and what we got was an amazing sandwich that we could only eat half of. We took the rest home and had it for lunch. We visited the Doo Wop twice more before we left and then recently I took my boyfriend to the restaurant for breakfast and he agrees the food is delicious, the staff is friendly and the restaurant is beyond clean. Cant wait to go back!!! Trust me you will not be disappointed! !!

1  Thank Melodee H

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I was looking for a breakfast place in Wildwood Crest and heard some great things about the Doo Wop Cafe. Rave reviews usually set me up for a letdown (I am very picky), but the Doo Wop has everything anyone would want in a restaurant. It got number one breakfast spot in the Crest, so I had to check it out. Our food was excellent! We had pancakes, their new s'mores pancakes (our waitress pointed out the new item on the menu), eggs, bacon, a breakfast sandwich, scrapple and French toast. It was all done to perfection and served by an expert waitress. Our coffee and tea was filled promptly. The restaurant is immaculately clean and filled with great Doo Wop era memorabilia including car show pics and pics of celebs at the Doo Wop. The staff is very friendly and quickly set up bigger tables as larger parties came in.
The food is also affordable and they don't rush you out.
Everyone comes as strangers and leaves as friends. I will be back to visit the Doo Wop. It's my new favorite place. I cannot wait to try the lunches.

1  Thank Kirsten E
Reviewed May 29, 2014

My wife, two little kids, and I stayed across the street at the Waikiki Inn last summer (which has its own rooftop coffee shop, and is also pretty good). We ended up eating breakfast at the Doo Wop the last two days of our trip after discovering it.

Quality of food is good, service is quick, and prices are reasonable. I'm in my 30's, and I appreciated the 50's/doo wop theming of the restaurant.

I've been coming to Wildwood pretty much all my life, and it's nice to have a good quality breakfast place in the Crest.

2  Thank Mike S
Reviewed May 29, 2014

The Doo Wop Shop is the perfect spot in the Crest for breakfast or lunch, I highly recomend you try both. The owners are caring outgoing people who really work hard to make sure customers are happy. The shop closes after lunch then opens after 5pm for a family style ice cream parlor- they have board games and a great selection of treats. My family loved going, even on a rainy evening- how often can you just go somewhere and play a game with your kids and talk over ice cream these days? My husband is addicted to the Kramer- he declared it the best sandwich he ever ate. Try it out!!

2  Thank jenn w
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Very nice staffing. The owner was there and he was excellent. We ordered the Kramer every night. Will go back again.

1  Thank jayliss