“Horrible n very disappointed”
Review of Duffy's On The Lake Restaurant - CLOSED

Duffy's On The Lake Restaurant
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2013

A glass of soda or iced tea or lemonade is $3.25 - without any free refills- horrible!!!
To have blue cheese on your salad is an extra .50- crazy!
My son went to the men's room , there was no toilet paper , so then I had to go and bring him to the ladies room. I told the management staff about it and they said they we sorry, but that was it. So my son had to embarrassingly walk from the men's room to our table to tell me he needed help and was uncomfortable the whole rest of the meal.
I would stay far away from this place, years back it was great but now it stinks!!!,!

2  Thank MommyAnnette

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Bad choice on our part. My salmon was raw. Sent it back while my husband are alone. Finally got my meal. Now overcooked. No apology and no offer to take something off the bill. Hubby got flounder. Basically a plate of breading.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Sat right at the window. Watched the sun setting over the bay and eventually a thunderstorm roll in. Great views. Clam Chowder was excellent. The small salad that came with the meal was very fresh and had excellent flavor. Went with Nana's Shrimp Scampi. Excellent!!! Others in my party enjoyed their meals as well. Would definitely go again. Great Food. Prices seemed a bit too high though. $23 for Shrimp Scampi seems a bit high. Would have been more happy with a $19-$20 pricetag.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I recently returned home after a week long vacation in Wildwood. I have been coming to Wildwood for years and always make it a point to visit Duffy's. The bay views are breathtaking and make for a super relaxing evening. This visit, I ordered mussels in pasta and white wine sauce. My boyfriend ordered the chicken parm. Both meals were fantastic! There were only 3 of us in the entire restaurant because it was early June, before peak season. Therefore, our waiter was very attentive, quick, and super friendly, as was the host. The mussels tasted very fresh and flavorful and were cooked to perfection (very tender and not rubbery). The pasta was al dente and the white wine sauce was also very flavorful. The grated parmesan cheese made this meal even more delicious! The chicken parm was also very tender, hot, and generous with the sauce and cheese. The pasta was cooked al dente and the sauce tasted homemade. Delicious food coupled with the beautiful window seat view of the bay made for a wonderful evening. We will return once again when we vacation in Wildwood!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Delicious seafood, especially the crab cakes, great service. Try to get a table by the window to enjoy the beautiful sunsets.