“Really good Italian food”

Carini's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Carini's Pizza & Italian Restaurant has served the finest Pizza and Italian Cuisine for over 20 years. We offer sit-down dining in our comfortable dining rooms, easy take-out service, as well as delivery.
Brooklyn, New York
“Really good Italian food”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This restaurant has reasonably priced, good Italian food. This is a good place to go with your family because they have something for everyone from regular pizza slices to full dinner dishes.

Hanover, Pennsylvania
“Will Not Go Back”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Waitress was very unprofessional. She burned our basket of bread and instead of just making another basket, she brought it out and said, "Sorry I burned your bread, if you want another I can make it". I then said don't bother. It should not have been brought out to us in the first place as burned as it was. This same waitress sat a family at table and they asked to sit at a larger booth and she said "No..that's for larger parties of 6-8 people" There was only 2 other couples besides us in the restaurant at the time. So the gentleman told his family "That's it...we're leaving" and they did. As far as the food, I ordered the Tour of Italy, the ravioli and stuffed shell was okay, I did not like the Italian sausage and the meatball needed more seasoning. The restaurant is very casual and noisy with a lot of the noise coming from the kitchen with lots of loud talking and laughing. It feels like it is a pizza shop which turned into a restaurant. There should be a door from the dining room separating the kitchen so that the people dining can have a quieter dinner! Will not go back to this place!

1 Thank slm5605
New Jersey, United States
“One of our favorite places to eat!!!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We've eaten here every time we visit WWC. Love the food & the casual atmosphere....prices are reasonable.....friendly service

Wildwood Crest, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I went to treat my family for dinner at Carini's, but we were very disappointed. My dad ordered a chicken cheesesteak, but only ate half of it because of all the gristle. He sent the rest back. My brother got a meatball sandwich. The meatballs looked green and like processed meat; he ended up just eating the roll. My sister ordered tortellini with alfredo sauce, but the sauce was runny and watery, not thick and creamy. My chicken marsala was ok, but not worth the $18.95. The ceaser salad that my mom ordered had no taste. In addition to our bad dinner, our waitress was not very friendly and never asked us how our food was. They did give us money back for my dad's chicken cheesesteak

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Amber1218
Sewell, New Jersey
“Good stuff for a Byob pizzeria”
Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

We had sandwiches and pizza which were very good. I'm not sure about the dinners, they looked quite expensive for pizzeria dinners.