“Friendly and Clean”

Acacia Beachfront Resort
Ranked #12 of 68 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Reviewed July 5, 2010

Just came back from a long weekend at the Acacia. We decided to try it again after the seeing that the management had changed and the reviews. I am so glad we went back. The place is so much cleaner and the staff very friendly. It is amazing the change the new manager has made. Our family will be back.

Reviewed July 3, 2010

me and my family stayed at the acacia beachfront motel for our vacation. loved it. location was great, steps away from the beach and pool. the staff very friendly from check in to room service. the rooms were clean and spacious. we made good use of the grill on the premises. plan on going back again before summer ends.

Reviewed July 3, 2010

We stayed for 4 nights with the kids. This place is clean, friendly and quiet. We enjoyed our days at the beach and nights on the boardwalk with the kids. The kids loved the pool and the staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Doug, who works the desk was very helpful with suggestions and made sure our stay was very enjoyable. Its close enough to the boardwalk, yet far enough to not get caught up in the hussle and bussel. The gas grills there made our night of BBQ'ing perfect to relax with the ocean in the background and enjoy our night together. We will certainly come back there again. Kudos to the staff of the ACACIA for making my family's vacation very enjoyable!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2010

After looking through many motels I found this one. The room layout I was unsure of because on the website they don't show actual updated pictures. When we arrived our room was beautiful! We were in an unit type 3 which was the 2 bedroom. We had our private balcony and view of the ocean. The kiddie pool was great because it was heated and in the same pool as the regular pool. On checkout we were running late packing everything up and they even let us stay an extra half hour and didnt charge us. Only complaints were no free wifi and the one bed in the room was too firm to our liking. They also don't provide shampoo and soap. But we had a full sized fridge with stove top and microwave. They also have multiple sun decks and gas grills. The location is right on the beach.

2  Thank julia414
Reviewed June 14, 2010

We are a little fussy but finally found a place in Wildwood, that we enjoy! The location is fantastic (right on the beach) and it's family oriented. The manager and staff are friendly. The rooms have been updated and are very clean. Can't wait to return in August when the ocean is warm!

Reviewed May 19, 2010

I traveled with a group of friends to Wildwood Crest the weekend of 05/15/2010. My friends planned the whole trip and I just went with the flow. I had no idea what type of motel we'd be staying in - frankly, I didn't care...I was just happy to get away.

I was very pleasantly surprised when we arrived at the Acacia. The location is amazing and the motel has been well preserved. It is certainly not the most modern motel on the beach but it was really perfect for what we were looking for.

We had an efficiency complete with full sized fridge, stove-top and all of the necessarry equipment. We also enjoyed a lovely balcony and spent some time just enjoying the view from there.

The motel is clean and well maintained. My only challenge were; It was a little loud in that you could hear what your neighbors above and on the sides were up to. Also, they do not provide shampoo, etc.

Overall, the stay was great, the people are very nice and the location is stellar. I would surely return.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 3, 2010

I was looking for a last minute getaway. After researching much of the jersey shore, I found Acacia. I called them direct and talked to Doug, the property manager. He gave us a great last minute rate on an ocean front one bedroom suite. He was so nice and friendly on the phone. The next day we checked in a couple of hours early and the room was ready for us. It was spotless! Even though the motel is a little dated, the rooms and features are clean and updated. It was very comfortable. The location is RIGHT ON THE BEACH. You couldn't possibly be any closer. We didn't want to spend money on food, so we brought our own food. There is a two burner stove and microwave. I would recommend bringing your own teflon skillet, though. The skillet they provided was a shiny surface and difficult to clean.
The kitchen table is right by the window so every meal was ocean front.
The beach was lovely and clean. The motel is located about 2 miles from the Wildwood pavillion. We went one night and were so glad to escape back to our quiet end of town.
On the morning of checkout, Doug was so kind and friendly. In every way he was accomodating.
We can't wait to go back. I would 100% recommend this motel to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Olympic Beach Resort
Olympic Beach Resort
#17 of 68 in Wildwood Crest
The Crusader Oceanfront Family Resort
The Crusader Oceanfront Family R...
#16 of 68 in Wildwood Crest

Been to Acacia Beachfront Resort? Share your experiences!