All reviews ocean front next year full size fridge outdoor shower wildwood boardwalk we loved our stay mini kitchen room was spacious family reunion pull out sofa beach access short drive separate bedroom pots and pans lounge chairs private balcony memorial day
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Says it all there on the title, very friendly staff, very clean room and an awesome location right on the beach!!! Everything works and the grounds are kept clean. Easy beach access with umbella/beach chair rental right over the dunes.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Mike T, General Manager at Acacia Beachfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us. We are looking forward to your return with us @ Acacia Beachfront.

Reviewed July 13, 2019

Mike and his crew always treat us so well. It's a great place to stay.Clean, family environment, close to the waves. I highly recommend it. Lemma's restaurant adds a nice (and convenient) touch. Thanks guys!

Room tip: Don't take 1st floor ocean front. No view.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Mike T, General Manager at Acacia Beachfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2019

Thanks for staying with us. Looking forward to your return.

Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

I am writing this note to appreciate the support of the staff at the front desk and especially a boy named Rishi. I took ill and being a Sunday morning, there was no transport available. Rishi took me in a scooter and took good care - being there till I was treated and back. They arranged special diet and made me as comfortable as possible!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Mike T, General Manager at Acacia Beachfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2019

Great Thanks.

Reviewed July 3, 2019

We stayed at the Acacia with my husband and my little service dog on the very beginning of June , 2019 . I will definitely recommend this place to everyone! Its nice ,clean, cozy and conveniently located .The staff of the Acacia is very nice ! I was coming to the beach not for fun but for the healing and was worry what if I will arrive and I will find my self in some dirty, filthy , noisy place and my healing trip will turn into traumatizing trip, but everything was excellent !
Mike thank you so much for everything and thank you for being so nice to us!! We loved your place!
Good luck !
The Vidal family.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Mike T, General Manager at Acacia Beachfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2019

Thank You so much for your wonderful review. We are pleased to hear you had such a great stay at the Acacia Beachfront.

Reviewed July 1, 2019

This Acacia hotel was a treat to stay at for our early summer getaway. The location was great for our young family.....in a quiet area yet just a short drive to the wildwood boardwalk in one direction and in the other direction a few minutes to cape May. The pool is very nice. I liked the fact there is a bathroom right by the pool. Our room was beautifully updated with new floors and a nicely done kitchenette with a new range and cabinets. And bathroom were very clean. The owners were so accommodating and nice. We were happy and will be back again!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Mike T, General Manager at Acacia Beachfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2019

Thank You for staying with us. Glad you had a great stay with us.