The hotel is right on the beach and a short ride to all attractions . It is only a short ride to the Historic town of Cape May and the Lighthouse , also the Ferry to Lewis , Delaware. The rooms were fully equipped , AC , Stove , Microwave , a good sized fridge , a wall mounted large flat screen Television. Dishes ,Silverware ,Coffee Maker .The rooms have recently been renovated . We just loved it there , and will be staying there again in the future . We stayed in Rooms 205 and 206 overlooking the pool area .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Winds is located directly on the beach in southern Wildwood Crest. Motel Room, One and Two Room Efficiencies and a two-bedroom efficiency are available for rent. Ocean Front two room efficiencies also available. Gorgeous views of beach and ocean from decks and most rooms. Amenities include an elevator, BBQ Grills, heated pool, guest laundry, daily maide service and a video arcade game room. Family specials available. Four Winds is a nonsmoking building. We are conveniently located just a short distance from boating, fishing, miniature golf, water sports, shopping and restaurants. Wildwood Boardwalk is just a short drive or trolley ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Winds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Winds Hotel Wildwood Crest
- 4 Winds
- Four Winds Wildwood Crest