Love Four Winds Condo # 314 and made contact with the owners at **********@yahoo.com. to stay. We stayed at the Four Winds Condos on the beach in the summer of 2003 with 6 of us. The weather was beautiful and the condo was perfect like new #314. We were told that the condos that are available are each individually owned and decorated and furnished by the owners. Our Unit #314 was delightful and steps away from the beach on the 3rd floor. The elevators were nice to have, also to take things up and down. We parked right on the premises, also. The owners also made themselves available to us, besides being able to have a person in the management office to speak to available, when we would need something. Maid service was daily for sheets and towels and for cleaning. There was a washer and dryer on the premises for our clothes. The pool was fine and management was very accomodating and helpful in making sure when I asked them to heat it up for down. The price was excellent in and out of season considering the costs of other places on the beach. Fresh coffee was available free in the morning with a friendly face behind the desk. We liked waking up in the morning and looking out the sliders to see the ocean, knowing it was steps away for us! Very convenient with the children. Management on the property was friendly and helpful when in need. The owners had just redone the unit with beautiful bamboo wicker and seashore acessories and furniture. Everything was new down to the forks. The owners sent us a cute little package which included a letter on seashore stationary and a token seashore charm in an envelope after we confirmed our stay. They were very pesonable. We will have no problem staying in Unit #314 again during this season in 2004 and hope unit 314 will be be available for our week again to stay ! If you didn't like the condo, it was because you didn't have the right one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Winds is located directly on the beach in southern Wildwood Crest. Motel Room, One and Two Room Efficiencies and a two-bedroom efficiency are available for rent. Ocean Front two room efficiencies also available. Gorgeous views of beach and ocean from decks and most rooms. Amenities include an elevator, BBQ Grills, heated pool, guest laundry, daily maide service and a video arcade game room. Family specials available. Four Winds is a nonsmoking building. We are conveniently located just a short distance from boating, fishing, miniature golf, water sports, shopping and restaurants. Wildwood Boardwalk is just a short drive or trolley ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Four Winds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Winds
- Four Winds Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Four Winds Wildwood Crest