All reviews across the street next year mini golf wonderful family on premises game families motel beach summer trolley bike pat deck
Reviewed September 29, 2017

Beautiful location - beach view from every balcony. Clean and comfortable rooms, Clean Pool and Outdoor Dining Area with Gas Grills. Economical! And the best part are the owners and staff - prompt and friendly service even when you lock yourself out of your room at 1AM. Been going for years and will never go elsewhere when in the Jersey Shore area.

Room Tip: In room dinig is if you cook yourself which you can do in the fully equipped kitchen area.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank woyler
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

Currently staying at The Sand Dune in the crest. This place is a gem! Friendly people and very personable owners. Complimentary coffee daily, cute little mini golf area and ping pong for the kids. Also has a nice size pool which is cleaned daily. Park and beach directly across the street. What more could anyone ask for? So glad we're here a few more days. We will definitely consider staying again in the future!

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed August 21, 2017

Stayed at the Sand Dune a few times this year. New lounge chairs at the pool, very comfortable and love the colors. All the families that stay here are very friendly and everyone you speak to says the same wonderful things about this motel. Clean, friendly, helpful and the owners are just wonderful. My family thinks the same thing but as you talk to everyone that stays here that's the answers you will receive. Thank you to all Linda, Ray, Stephanie and son, Ray for all your thoughtfulness and friendliness throughout all our stays this Summer Season. No one has the grounds as clean and beautiful as the Sand Dune. Bye for the Summer.

Room Tip: I and my daughters family stayed on all three floors, they have an elevator so where ever you are is good.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank 572PatriciaK
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

Where do I even begin.....my hubby and I have been coming since 2001. We've come every year since. All of our children have been coming since they were born. My oldest is now 11. We can't say enough!! The view is beautiful from any floor of the motel. Best of both worlds ocean and pool. The large pool is kept spotless by Ray Jr. There's never an issue with cloudiness or filth floating in it. The chairs are brightly colored matching the shore theme. There's even a deck facing the ocean. We get a lot of use from the BBQ area. We always wind up talking to others while we're eating our dinner or lunch under the covered canopy. The kids love playing mini golf or game room, which offers coffee in the am free. The front desk has various pastries we've ever tasted for purchase. The kids were already talking about what kind they wanted at dinner. The rooms are spotless and if you need anything during day or night...the owners Ray and Linda are on it from experience. We've had ocean rooms and two room suites. The couch was clean and two beds in back room were comfortable. Linens were changed daily. Lots of room for a family of five. We we're always outside the door of this very safe and friendly motel, looking at the breathtaking views esp at night. There's a laundry facility and we always wash our clothes the night before leaving. It's a big help. We are in the office all the time. Linda and Stephanie are always there to help with anything you need from an extra towel, to a recommendation on a restaurant or things to do in the area. My kids love going in collecting the pamplets. My daughter and I look forward to the adorable jewelery that is displayed at the front desk by Stephanie. My daughter and I go crazy deciding what to buy. It's so unique we get lots of comments. Lastly this family run motel...Linda, Rae, Stephanie, and Ray Jr. are the hardest workers you'll ever meet or ever have all our years going down to WW. They don't stop for a second!! They do it all from front
desk to maid duties. My hubby and I always say they should take a break and swim lol. I literally cried when we had to leave. We look forward to it every year and tell everyone we come in contact with when showing them our vacation pictures!!!!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

Just got back from staying here for 9 days. I booked our family 4 rooms and we dealt with a unfriendly owner that made us feel like we had to walk on egg shells. My parents were locked out of their room and he never answered the emergency 24 hour line and they were stuck outside until my sister got their after 12am. Beds were very hard, only flat sheets. Couch bed smelled , and because of no fitted sheet my 6 yr old woke up laying his face on the plastic. Our housekeeper would come late and would interrupt our lunch. Tv's small and every room they weren't the same. My MIL was told they had no rooms available so she could extend her trip but the 3 days we're there after her the room was available. I have stayed at a few places in WW , and this was my worst stay with unfriendly management

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family